Options

FINAL WEEK POLL : Who is your FAVOURITE and you want to come in 1st place!

Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
Forum Member
✭✭✭
as the question says

FAVOURITE finalist? 191 votes

Jade
19% 37 votes
Nick
24% 46 votes
Ricky
25% 48 votes
Tom
31% 60 votes

Comments

• Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky

Yep I'm gobsmacked, but there it is!
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Nick, but I like Jade too so I voted for her as she gets a lot of crap on this forum.

edit: Now regretting this, didn't expect the sudden Ricky love :eek:
  • Options
    Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky. I would have voted Nick until this task but I thought Ricky surpassed him tonight
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick. Just about.
  • Options
    RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of the four left, I vote Ricky. He's impressed me over the last few weeks.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Ricky, by default (that said, he is probably one of the most strongest male finalists ever)
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky’s lit up like a beacon recently. He's become so resolute he must have something he absolutely believes in to put before the interview board.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    I would prefer it to be Tom, but I have been pretty sure for several weeks now that he's not gonna win it

What did change tonight though is that while I thought this would essentially be a two-horse race between Nick and Tom, with Nick taking it, it now seems wide open between all candidates
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Jade, she has been excellent in the past few tasks and has only had one real slip up the first time she was PM.

I think it's too close to call this year! Hopefully Nick doesn't win though.
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Want Tom
    Think it might be Ricky
    Nick - no way
    Jade - no hope

Actually, the best idea would be to hire Ricky and Tom because they worked so well together
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think it could be Ricky, the look of "I so want this" in his eyes is difficult to dismiss, underneath the smart suit is a true street fighter. I do like him, just have no idea of what his business plan could be:confused:

For the first time I am actually pleased about the final four, this one is tough to call.

I want Tom to win....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick. But I actually like all of them, which is a total first on this show!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hands down - Ricky Martin!
  • Options
    Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Tom, but maybe Nick. Ricky is growing on me and Jade has slipped to the point that I don't think anyone could work with her.
  • Options
    Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    I voted Tom but remembering how he panicked on the art task I think Ricky deserves it. I don't want Nick to win as I don't think he's done enough to warrant a win, the others have all contributed much more.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom for me but I like Ricky too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Wow, Tom, Nick and Ricky are exactly at the same level right now!

Funny it's only a month earlier that Tom was seen as winning hands down and a couple of days earlier when Nick was seen as winning hands down

Just shows how editing can make or break the candidates at will?
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them deserve it imo, S'Ralan should seek out Helen or even Jim from last year and beg them to take the £250 k, they were miles better than this final shower.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ricky is the most competent of those left (so voted for him) but I'm not convinced Sugar wants (or needs) the most competent. He'll probably elect his winner not just based on business ideas/performance but on who he reckons he could best handle...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    All points leading to a Ricky v Jade final showdown!
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    thought Jade would get to the final earlier in the series so happy to see her make it through.

if not her to win then Ricky, just dont get the hype with Boris and the boring guy
  • Options
    CassieCassie Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Adam for me but I've been impressed with Tom this series too. Of the final 4 I firmly believe that Jade & Ricky's shortcomings will be found out during the interview and of the other two I expect Adam to have a better business plan, so Adam for me.
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie wrote: »
    It was Adam for me but I've been impressed with Tom this series too. Of the final 4 I firmly believe that Jade & Ricky's shortcomings will be found out during the interview and of the other two I expect Adam to have a better business plan, so Adam for me.

Adam got fired yesterday... The final four is Jade, Ricky, Tom and Nick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky, with Tom coming in as a close second. Ricky is a man on a mission, he knows exactly what he wants and strives to achieve it. He can talk his way out of virtually any situation.

Tom can sometimes fold under pressure, can give off the wrong impression (e.g. while speaking to the artist, he went on a bit).

Jade has the determination but sometimes makes shockingly bad choices.

Nick might be clever but he's not good at getting his point across. As Karen pointed out yesterday, he didn't try hard enough!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Tom, I liked Ricky yesterday but I think Tom has been the best over the whole series. I think Jade and Nick have just relayed on others to get to the final.