Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    never new she is actually biancas sister in law lol
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    never new she is actually biancas sister in law lol

And the actress who played Tiffany Mitchell's Mum was once married to Jamie Foreman who played Derek Branning !
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's great ... you never catch her acting because she's so natural.
  • LaraMitchLaraMitch Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Brilliant actress and very glad she remains in e e :-)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has always been the best actress EastEnders ever had. There is not one better. I also agree with those saying Billie's death is probably the best EE episode of all time. The long 2/3 minute walk from the bookies to the house was incredible because of what Lindsay did. Her face told us her fear and confusion without the need to hear her speak. She is a gifted talent.

Here is that scene in full:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaSw-7fZMpc

I actually think its a shame she never got her own BAFTA nomination for that. I know EE won because of that episode but Lindsay should have also been up on her own merits.

The chemistry between her and Michael French has always been amazing too. It was Carol's involvement that made the David/Lorraine/Cindy/Carol/Alan/Frankie love Polygon what it was in my honest opinion.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the praise for Lindsey, and thank god we are getting a break from Alfie/Roxie and Max/Kirsty storylines, I probably watch one or two episodes a month and those storylines don't move.

David and Carol have such a complex history, it is the love affair that they both want but can't seem to get there. Lindsey and Michael have such acting chemistry together and it is one storyline that can be revisited over and over again and never gets tedious, like Max and Tanya, good actors but they never had the same chemistry. I want to watch every episode now.

Please EE writers, don't waste this opportunity with lazy writing.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for her for the NTA awards because she is the best on EE and it annoys me that the same "popular" actors in EE and Corrie win the awards when you have proper talent that only gets to shine about once every two years.

DTC was part of the team that brought her back so hopefully he will use her more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a fantastic actress & her lack of use by EE borders on the criminal.

Little wonder the Soap is wallowing when talentless saps like Lauren get so much airtime & a genuinely cracking actress like Lindsay is repeatedly ignored.

Perhaps that'll change a little now chummy has returned.
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is superb and one of EE's hidden gems. I think one of the great things about Carol is that she's very normal and relatable to a lot of viewers.I hope they keep her and David as bittersweet friends, who could have been something more,but never quite got there.That sums up their relationship for me and is much better than a tedious Max/Tanya scenario,or for them to become a proper couple
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She surely is ! :)

I bought Series 1 of The Street on DVD last week, and watched the episode with Lindsey Coulson in, where her husband is accused of being a flasher after he's caught taking a pee in the park by a child. Lindsey was top class.
    She has always been the best actress EastEnders ever had. There is not one better. I also agree with those saying Billie's death is probably the best EE episode of all time. The long 2/3 minute walk from the bookies to the house was incredible because of what Lindsay did. Her face told us her fear and confusion without the need to hear her speak. She is a gifted talent.

Here is that scene in full:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaSw-7fZMpc

I actually think its a shame she never got her own BAFTA nomination for that. I know EE won because of that episode but Lindsay should have also been up on her own merits.

Easily the best episode of EastEnders in the past five years.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quit with all the brown nosing, let the thread fade you know