Who do you think will be evicted?

I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
Forum Member
I've been surprised both times that Liz has survived, so I don't think it will be any different this time, especially given the task she took part in today which will be shown in tomorrow's show. So I reckon she's safe. I can't actually think who will go. I'd like to think it will be Lee, but I reckon he will get the votes to stay even if people don't like him.
Based on what we've seen, I'd think that Sam had a high chance of going, but with her Towie fanbase, I don't see that happening either.
:confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Blackpool Royalty.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would like lee to go just fed up with him
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking maybe Lionel might go.
  • I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Helen90 wrote: »
    I'm thinking maybe Lionel might go.

Yeah I forgot about him. Think you may be right!
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I <3 Tweety wrote: »
    Yeah I forgot about him. Think you may be right!

I've got a hunch! it's Lionel or Liz out tonight :) I think Lee is definitely safe.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think it might be lee or luisa
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping it's Jim after tonight , he makes me uncomfortable now. Hope Luisa , Liz and Lionel stay
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it's Linda or Louisa or better still both :D
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    Hope it's Linda or Louisa or better still both :D

Alas, Linda isn't up. Nor is Casey.

For the benefit of the show, one of Sam or Liz should go.
    Sam brings very little, and I'm not even sure if any TOWIE fans watching will remember she's there.

Though of course, that could just be down to the edit... which is why you won't catch me voting any more....
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,548
    Forum Member
    Sam, she brings nothing to the show. Even the task she did was boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Lee should stay - he gets what he wants and sees Jasmine, unless she is off to pastures new

Luisa to stay as she keeps making faux pas

Sam and Liz come across dull but it is what is shown, so reserve judgement about how dull they are

Jim has a fanbase and don't want Linda gloating

Ollie is eyecandy

Not keen on Lionel, so he could go

Liz would probably be the least missed for me
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking it will be Lionel. I just don't think the average Big Brother voter is someone who is going to relate to him at all. He's just a nasty old man, frankly. Then again, if Luisa is as unpopular as she seems to be outside of this forum and BB fansites, then he could get some votes for standing up to her a few times.

I'm happy though, I think this is the first week that Liz is safe! She seems to have gathered a little following and is doing reasonable well on BB polls (at one point yesterday, she was 3rd favourite on BBSpy - although that has dropped now :P)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I really would live to see Lee or Dappy go but have a feeling that it maybe Lionel.

If Linda was not safe it would be a toss up between Linda, Lee and Dappy. I would love BB to do a surprise triple eviction LOL, the HMs must expect a double eviction at some put but i dont think that there has ever been a triple before.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Sam, she brings nothing to the show. Even the task she did was boring.
    Really? It led to a dramatic fight and may even have caused Casey to nominate Jasmine and therefore Jasmine leaving. Without it would Casey have nominated Jas?

I would rather somebody left whose absence would cause a stir, but not too big a stir, so I would like Lee to leave. I also would like to see him being interviewed.

Liz leaving wouldn't change any of the group dynamic, if she's there or not it doesn't really matter (at least as far as we've seen, she may be a bundle of joy and energy in there for all we know :p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    liz..................................