Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 18/11/14 | 7:00 - NuRoscoe

Comments

• Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    Someone kill Nana please! >:( Horrible old cow, hopefully her time's up soon :o
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All three! I can't decide!
    What was the point of introducing Blessing if they are going to get rid of her already?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    I always love it when people scare Robbie :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyndsey is a stupid cow. Seriously. He didn't do anything! That baby wasn't dying!
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mercedes
    Does Freddie have hay fever ? His eyes are always red
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    Nana >:(

Myra >:(
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis
    Why Nana just accused Mercedes ? Why didn't ask first? Of course Merc didn't take the ring, will be :" Forgive me" and tears again. Silly, just silly.
    My labour: I had contractions for five hous before my waters broke. Eight hours later my son has been delivered with forceps. Thirteen hours altogether , apparently not that long. I wish I live in Hollyoaks. Then maybe not, with their death rate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    Lyndsey is a stupid cow. Seriously. He didn't do anything! That baby wasn't dying!

His eyes were the force, it pulled the baby out of the womb :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna_W wrote: »
    Why Nana just accused Mercedes ? Why didn't ask first? Of course Merc didn't take the ring, will be :" Forgive me" and tears again. Silly, just silly.
    My labour: I had contractions for five hous before my waters broke. Eight hours later my son has been delivered with forceps. Thirteen hours altogether , apparently not that long. I wish I live in Hollyoaks. Then maybe not, with their death rate.

You could just move in, give birth, then move out.

Don't forget that someone who got pregnant some time in April gave birth in November to a full term baby. No need to waddle like a crooked-legged duck everywhere for months.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    What was the point of introducing Blessing if they are going to get rid of her already?

The actress quit when Joe Tracini quit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    What's up with all these pointless Robbie scenes? :confused: His character is insufferable >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actress quit when Joe Tracini quit.

That's a shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    That's a shame.

Focus on the positives: At least she ain't leaving in a body bag :o;-)
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis

To be fair , she's been in Hollyoaks from February , nearly a year.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    I think she included it as part of that shrine.

It looked that way, but if Porsche wasn't stealing the ring I don't get why didn't she say anything? :confused:
    If she was stealing, I don't get why!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    Please go Freddie!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes

I was disappointed to hear she's going. I don't think the show planned to get rid of her. I believe the actress who played her decided to leave so they had to cut her storyline short. They said by coincidence Joe decided to leave at the same time so they used that to give them a happy ending & send them off together.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    Is that seriously the end of Mercedes!?

I feel completely cheated! Iconic character who did long lists of terrible things to her family, was kicked out multiple times yet one accusation of stealing a ring and she's gone for good!?!

Terrible state of the show when someone like Jen Metcalfe has given up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    Someone kill Nana please! >:( Horrible old cow, hopefully her time's up soon :o

Nooooooooooooo I love Nana!!!

Nana was well out of order today & was not happy with her at all. Totally on Mercy's side, but I do think Nana's a good character & should stay!! ;-)

It does seem Mercy is to be Freddie's 'murder' victim. I'm still thinking she might not really be killed & fake it & run off with Trevor's diamonds.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    I wish they had Nana support Mercedes at least. It might have been more interesting if there was a split between Nana and Myra.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    Is that seriously the end of Mercedes!?

I feel completely cheated! Iconic character who did long lists of terrible things to her family, was kicked out multiple times yet one accusation of stealing a ring and she's gone for good!?!

Terrible state of the show when someone like Jen Metcalfe has given up.

Regarding the ring , maybe Porsche just thought Carmel won't need it anymore & she took it as a keepsake & when she saw how badly Nana reacted she clammed up with telling the truth.

I read on another thread by someone who says they know someone who works on the show that Mercy will not really be dead & will only be gone temporarily & be back in a few months!!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    Please kill off every single Roscoe. PLEASE!
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    Regarding the ring , maybe Porsche just thought Carmel won't need it anymore & she took it as a keepsake & when she saw how badly Nana reacted she clammed up with telling the truth.

I read on another thread by someone who says they know someone who works on the show that Mercy will not really be dead & will only be gone temporarily & be back in a few months!!

Wait why do we think she's dead? She just left didn't she? She deserves a much better exit, even if she was going to be a better person and be with the Costello's in America and be a mother like Carmel dreamed of, that would seem like a good fitting ending, her finally learning a lesson and bettering herself and also leaves it wide open for her to return in the future having ditched her kid or stolen him or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come they practically all live in the hozzie but are never there when they give birth?
  • Options
    WizsisterWizsister Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Mercedes
    Isn't someone meant to see freddie and lindsey kissing then threaten to tell Joe? Did anyone see anybody looking I was eating my tea and wasn't watching?