Options

Perez needs a reality check

smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm fighting the urge to kick my TV screen in... He just keeps upping the level of crap he comes out with. Lol @ the producers have fixed it so he stay in a bit longer... He really does think it's the Perez Show. The cheese up the nose stunt annoyed me. If he wants to break the English entertainment market, he's just committing career suicide little by little Nadia wants to distance herself from Perez, she is enabling him.

Kavanah is being a bit of a dick too.

Comments

• Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this will ultimately ruin Perez
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fighting the urge to kick my TV screen in... He just keeps upping the level of crap he comes out with. Lol @ the producers have fixed it so he stay in a bit longer... He really does think it's the Perez Show. The cheese up the nose stunt annoyed me. If he wants to break the English entertainment market, he's just committing career suicide little by little Nadia wants to distance herself from Perez, she is enabling him.

That guy is so deluded I'm shocked !!
  • Options
    daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    If he is trying to resurrect a flagging career he has completely gone the wrong way about it. His time in the house has been a parody of "One flew over the cuckoos nest" with his inane off-the-wall antics. I hope his career finally dies on his arse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Don't break your tv, else Perez will cost you money as well as annoying you :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    He's a total narcissistic, childish, deluded idiot.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll be getting a reality cheque.

(He said with a smug clever dick smirk on his face)
  • Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he needs hospitalisation, he's not well
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member

And has a child :(
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*applauds* :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... before he wrecks himself...
  • Options
    HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Damn you Alrightmate!!

Do you realise how confident I was marching toward the KEYBOARD!?! :D

*Tips hat :cool:
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

How do you think he wants to "break the English entertainment market" as you put it? He has made a fortune - estimated at around $50 million - from his earnings for advertising on his celebrity blog. I am interested to know what you think he wants to do in the English entertainment market.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    edited
  • Options
    Forum Member

How do you think he wants to "break the English entertainment market" as you put it? He has made a fortune - estimated at around $50 million - from his earnings for advertising on his celebrity blog. I am interested to know what you think he wants to do in the English entertainment market.

I cannot stand the man but it amuses me that people actually assume that the Americans that come over to participate in CBB do so because they want to get into entertainment in the UK. The majority of them just come over for a payday. They couldn't be bothered staying in the UK to try and make a fortune in entertainment where the market is so limited compared to the USA. Except of course, it may be a bit easier in the UK because the competition is so weak.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Perez, he's the only person in there to pop Katie Hopkins' bubble. She loses her self-superior, smug, arrogant cool with him, yet no matter how she tries to needle him he remains calm.

If Callum had stuck a cheese straw up his own nose you lot would be saying how funny it was.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I like Perez, he's the only person in there to pop Katie Hopkins' bubble. She loses her self-superior, smug, arrogant cool with him, yet no matter how she tries to needle him he remains calm.

If Callum had stuck a cheese straw up his own nose you lot would be saying how funny it was.

precicely
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stick cheese up his nose ... katie looses it again "mission successful"

go perez