Options

The ISIS code of conduct

Comments

• Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim_Wilkes wrote: »
    Why does this concern us, about 10,000 miles away?

This IS "death cult" aren't in the Aussie outback you know!

The area is just 3,000 miles away, just a 4 hour flight. The edge of Europe almost, not far beyond Cyprus.
  • Options
    bozzimacoobozzimacoo Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    If you should ever fall foul of ISIS in your daily business this is what you can expect to happen to you:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/24/isis-releases-chilling-list-of-punishments-including-crucifixion-stoning-and-amputation-5034661/

1) Blasphemy against Allah – death

2) Blasphemy against the Prophet Mohamed – death, even if the accuser repents

3) Blasphemy against Islam – death

4) Adultery – stoning until death in case the adulterer was married and 100 lashes and exile if he or she were unmarried.

5) Sodomy – death for the person committing the act, as well as for the one receiving it.

6) Spying for the unbelievers – death

7) Apostasy – death

8) Banditry with murder and stealing – death and crucifixion

9) Banditry with murder only – death

10) Theft – amputation of the hand

11) Drinking alcohol – 80 lashes

12) Slandering – 80 lashes

13) Stealing as part of banditry – amputation of right hand and left leg

14) Terrorising people – exile

phew! thank fk for that - nothing for w@#king in your lunch hour! :D
  • Options
    Tim_WilkesTim_Wilkes Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    You don't find world affairs interesting? It's insular people who never look beyond their own doorstep that I don't understand tbh.

Why just IS? what about all the atrocities that happen daily in parts of Africa? where's the outrage on that?
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    This IS "death cult" aren't in the Aussie outback you know!

The area is just 3,000 miles away, just a 4 hour flight. The edge of Europe almost, not far beyond Cyprus.

I'm sure if they were to arrive en masse at a European airport, we'd notice.
  • Options
    D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why just IS? what about all the atrocities that happen daily in parts of Africa? where's the outrage on that?

Why don't you create a thread about Africa instead of critising others for starting their thread ? The Boko Harem situation is particularly volatile if you want to start there.
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    vinba wrote: »
    Ryan Air's airport in the region is 10,000 miles away

Ryan Air to Riyadh (Aukland)

Other things punishable by death

a) Enjoying death - punishable by death.
    b) Falling of a tall building - punishable by death.
    c) Baiting an alligator whilst blindfolded - punishable by death.
    BIB one.... Rynair don't fly to Riyadh as far as I'm aware...... BIB 2... do you mean Auckland? :cool:
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why don't you create a thread about Africa instead of critising others for starting their thread ? The Boko Harem situation is particularly volatile if you want to start there.

Some people would rather engage in whataboutery than acknowledging there is a serious problem anywhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm not sure why people 1000s of miles away are interested in something that doesn't concern them personally.

Unless they have an agenda of some sort.
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Death, death, death and more death. The Islamic State and the 'Region of Peace'. It would be peaceful if everyone was a corpse, dead people aren't known for making much noise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Death, death, death and more death. The Islamic State and the 'Region of Peace'. It would be peaceful if everyone was a corpse, dead people aren't known for making much noise.

What's your fascination with the Islamic religion? do you get really scared everytime it's mentioned?
  • Options
    D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure why people 1000s of miles away are interested in something that doesn't concern them personally.

Well as I said I don't understand people who aren't interested in events outside their country. So far today I've commented on events in England, France, Greece and Indonesia. This is the only thread I noticed you have objected to people discussing events outside the UK . Maybe it's you who has an "agenda of some sort"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's your fascination with the Islamic religion? do you get really scared everytime it's mentioned?

Some people seem fascinated in defending a religion which is not part of British history.

Do I get scared. Nope, it's my fault that the people who follow it fundamentally are terrorists.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

Distance doesn't come into it, it's the mindset of these people that is of concern.

Yeah sure, that's what it is.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    What's the punishment for suicide?

Wait, let me guess...
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    What's the punishment for suicide?

Wait, let me guess...

Community service...
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim's at it ;)
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Community service...

lol :D
  • Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are aware they have infiltrated this country too, right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some people seem fascinated in defending a religion which is not part of British history.

Islam played a role in British history. Look into King Offa as well as Islamic contribution to Europe in Medieval Times:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_England#Middle_Ages
    AnnieBaker wrote: »

So a bunch of them are going to force over 60 million people to their belief system?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Islam played a role in British history. Look into King Offa as well as Islamic contribution to Europe in Medieval Times:

So a bunch of them are going to force over 60 million people to their belief system?

Sigh. :o

Anyway what is the punishment for rational thought does anybody know?

Or a nice bacon and HP sauce sandwich - is that allowed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sigh. :o

Anyway what is the punishment for rational thought does anybody know?

As long as it's not offensive, I'm sure it's ok.
    Or a nice bacon and HP sauce sandwich - is that allowed?

Sorry; nope.
  • Options
    Forum Member

The 'Islamic Golden Age' which came about Jacobite Christians were translating everything into Arabic.

Europe came out of the dark ages while most of the Middle East is still in it :D
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

AnnieBaker wrote: »

Tim, nice but d**. ;-)

Annie you are correct and this is what people like Tim fail to grasp with their Ostrich attitude. The vile mindset of these terrorists over there are being planted into susceptible people who are on the streets of the UK right now, maybe walking right past us day after day. Helped with the use and ease of the internet to get their warped ideas across. Paris was as many miles away as London. Then the IS mindset visited them.

Chemical weapons have already been mentioned but just imagine that the IS "death cult" gained access to an atomic bomb and the means to deliver it. They are seen as a deterrent by the nation states that hold them, due to the MAD doctrine (mutually assured destruction) but these terrorists are genuinely mad and there can be little doubt that given the opportunity to strike a nuclear bomb on London if given the chance, they would not hesitate to gladly murder many millions in the free west like us, while shouting that incessant "god is great" in arabic.

What you decide to ignore because it seems remote can very rapidly be staring you bang in the face.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it's not offensive, I'm sure it's ok.

Sorry; nope.

Offensive to who?

The fanatical, cowardly, sadistic psychopaths of ISIS or any of the other extremists like Boko Haram?

Just being a living human being offends all of those disgusting bastards.

Of course rational thought would be punishable by death - I was being sarcastic as you must have been aware.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Offensive to who?

The fanatical, cowardly, sadistic psychopaths of ISIS or any of the other extremists like Boko Haram?

Just being a living human being offends all of those disgusting bastards.

Of course rational thought would be punishable by death - I was being sarcastic as you must have been aware.

Personally, what goes on in 3rd world hellholes doesn't really bother me. Yes, it's sad but what can the average Westerner do about it?

And there's some pretty bad stuff that goes in places like India but we never say anything about that place.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    Tim, nice but d**. ;-)

LOL so true :D