Options

Looks like America vote like the British *SPOILERS*

Damien.SDamien.S Posts: 151
Forum Member
Omg, Can not believe Stacy Francis has gone!!

Comments

• Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Should have been Astro! I can only take so much rap, and it's the same week in week out, I can't stand it.

Stacey was lovely and had a powerful great voice, Simon got it wrong! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Astro should have been booted off for his attitude alone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank God. Quite possibly the most unlikable contestant ever, and she's sounded horrible the last two weeks as well.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey was veering on and off key throughout her sing-off song. She was off-key for pretty much her entire solo performance in the main show. She was off key in last week's solo performance. Her voice is harsh and shouty and not pleasant to listen to. Ultimately, I think that it was the right decision for her to go.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,794
    Forum Member
    Tagchild wrote: »
    Astro should have been booted off for his attitude alone.

I agree, he's talented but won't get anywhere with an attitude like that. People don't like it, so wont buy his records.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey has an incredible voice...the best in the competition. But Nicole is rubbish at mentoring her and Stacey hasn't pulled off a good performance now since judges houses, whereas Astro has been amazing every single week. Stacey hasn't progressed or developed. I would have said that maybe Stacey should have been saved though because of Astro's attitude. However, he has more of a chance of a career than she does and he's still young so they can sort his attitude problem out.