Solution for Power Housemate

.Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How dumb are BB unless they are doing it on purpose!!
Next move...wait until they are all at the table eating...call Helen to the diary room....keep her there about 20 mins or so ...whilst she is there..change Chris pic to nominated!!! ( Telling him first that it was going to happen..but telling US that he is not really up!!! )Heck...that would mess with Paulines head!! ( AND with Helen as they will think she is the power housemate!)

Comments

• hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have thought this myself light the blue touch paper and stand back lol
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly!!! I am sure Pauline may think it's jale..as revenge..BUT..they were told the power house mate was told 24 hrs before.....why would it be someone who could be evicted!!!!
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    but i think they want everyone to know its chris and turn on him thats why they made it obvious by calling him late to the diary room, they want sparks to fly, bb are shit stirrers
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could be right rolergirl...but why bother? He is not really popular anyway...surely if they wanted to stir they would pick Helen..Pauline..Mark...someone who thinks are popular already..??
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be too funny, throwing in a few red herrings here and there. I would love to see everyone bitching at each other and falsely accusing housemates.