My opinions on the current housemates,FWIW

Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am really liking this series but so far am struggling to find a fave like others.

Lisa-nice enough but a bit bland.

Mario- a pompous buffoon,great comedy value

Luke- a little weasel,but he does make me giggle sometimes

Dale-not bad eye candy,but very dull

Darnell- I like how he tells it as it is,but I just can't take to him for some reason.

Rex-a nice cool chilled guy mostly.His arrogance would probably drive me mad if I had to live in the house with him

Mo-admire how he remains calm and doesn't retaliate when people are going off on one at him,however taking Bex's baccy and then lying about it,plus his greed,puts me off him.

Mikey-gone a bit quite lately-thank goodness

Jennifer-so hope she goes on Friday.Moans and whinges about everything

Bex-another whinger

Rachel-there must be a dark side,surely she can't be THAT nice,she also is quite boring.

Kat-Needs to turn off the tears.I like her but " COOOOKIIIIES and "HAPPPEEEE HOUSE" is wearing a bit thin.:mad::So is the shrieking.

Stuart- nice body,but a bit girlie,also bland

Comments

• qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree with most of that.
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Geri69 wrote: »
    I am really liking this series but so far am struggling to find a fave like others.

Lisa-nice enough but a bit bland.

Mario- a pompous buffoon,great comedy value

Luke- a little weasel,but he does make me giggle sometimes

Dale-not bad eye candy,but very dull

Darnell- I like how he tells it as it is,but I just can't take to him for some reason.

Rex-a nice cool chilled guy mostly.His arrogance would probably drive me mad if I had to live in the house with him

Mo-admire how he remains calm and doesn't retaliate when people are going off on one at him,however taking Bex's baccy and then lying about it,plus his greed,puts me off him.

Mikey-gone a bit quite lately-thank goodness

Jennifer-so hope she goes on Friday.Moans and whinges about everything

Bex-another whinger

Rachel-there must be a dark side,surely she can't be THAT nice,she also is quite boring.

Kat-Needs to turn off the tears.I like her but " COOOOKIIIIES and "HAPPPEEEE HOUSE" is wearing a bit thin.:mad::So is the shrieking.

Stuart- nice body,but a bit girlie,also bland

Lisa - ok but hasn't done much to be noticed.

Mario - too much pomp for me.

Luke - was funny but now just a little snitch.

Dale - dull as dish water.

Darnell - best one in there by a mile. Down to earth, funny, not afraid to confront anyone, shows sympathy to others.

Rex - picked on by the Jen pack, hope to see the real him when she goes.

Mo - ditto the above for Rex. Like how he doesn't rise to their bait.

Mikey - not done much to sway me one way or another. Though his jokes make me cringe.

Jen - so out on Friday and good riddance.

Becks - spiralling down at an incredible rate. Shame, she was fun for a while.

Rachel - ok, not much of an opinion on her yet.

Kat - Constant arguments and friction are getting her down, yet underneath she is still a happy decent person.

Stu - Been quiet lately, maybe keeping his head down as new arrivals are often first out.