Which recent movie has made you cry??

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Rambo 4

---

I cried out in laughter, at those people on forums like this who had written off Sly Stallone, saying he was 'over the hill'. Sly's proven his critics wrong, he's still da bomb! :D

Rambo 4 is as many people now say, the best of all the rambo films!!
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I watched I am Legend the other night
    I wish i'd been prepared for the dog dying, I'm a sucker when it comes to an animals or a childs seperation from there parents so this film was a blurry one for me.
  • forefatherforefather Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    And now those who haven't seen it will know how it ends. Good work lmao! ;)

sorry, i guess i should have put it as a spoiler..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rambo 4

---

I cried out in laughter, at those people on forums like this who had written off Sly Stallone, saying he was 'over the hill'. Sly's proven his critics wrong, he's still da bomb! :D

Rambo 4 is as many people now say, the best of all the rambo films!!

I can't tell whether or not you're joking. :eek:

Rambo was the biggest pile of shit I've seen in quite a while.

Basically, the bad guys are just demonic cannon fodder. They tick every single box on a Daily Mail reader's list:

- Murderers
    - Rapists
    - Throwing babies on fires
    - Selling 18 certificate video games to fifteen-year-olds

So, you're left thinking, "I hate these guys. I want Rambo to kill them all in as imaginitive a way as possible."

It was so over-the-top and ridiculous. A God-awful film, truly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I saw The Bucket List last night and I must say that I shed a tear... what a cute movie. Jack Nicholson is very funny in it and Morgan Freeman is just adorable.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOT71 wrote: »
    I saw The Bucket List last night and I must say that I shed a tear... what a cute movie. Jack Nicholson is very funny in it and Morgan Freeman is just adorable.

Yeah, lovely film. The old bottom lip was quivering with me too :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    The curious case of Benjamin Button
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Changeling - so sad :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOT71 wrote: »

You did well to only shed a tear - I was in a right state, sobbing my heart out i was!!

Great film :)
  • PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That film was truly heinous.:eek: I've seen nasty films before,but the forty or so minutes I could stomach of that was the most despicable ever.If you watched the whole film,then you have my sympathy...

I cried several times during 4 Minutes (Vier Minuten),which I watched yesterday.It was a bittersweet film but ultimately the most uplifting I have seen for years.The ending absolutely left me an emotional basket case.:o! I could imagine Hollywood remaking this film,but there is no way it would top this.Amazing movie.

I also really liked October Sky (Rocket Boys),which I saw a couple of months ago.Again,there were several scenes that just turned my emotions inside out.

There have been a few mentions of the dog in I Am Legend and I agree,it was very emotional.As soon as I knew what was going to happen,I fast forwarded the scene because I couldn't bare to watch.And after the dog was gone,I lost almost complete interest in the movie.

i think irreversible is a great film.

films should be challenging sometimes and this definitely was. i don't think they should shy away from the truth either
  • filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the presidents wife died in Independance Day and her little daughter said to her dad ( Bill Pullman ) "is mummy sleeping" is so sad and emotional!!!
  • BeanGBeanG Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Reader made me well up
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ68 wrote: »
    i think irreversible is a great film.

films should be challenging sometimes and this definitely was. i don't think they should shy away from the truth either

It was gratuitous to the point where it was obviously just trying to make people feel ill or offended. There is simply no need or justification to show a 9 minute rape sequence in all it's lurid horror. Unless you get off on that kind of thing.
  • Chairman MeowChairman Meow Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    The Wrestler:

The bit when he told his daughter how he really felt about her, on the seafront.

Great performance
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's not recent, but I watched Stepmom the other day. I bawled. :o

"Nobody loves you like I do"
    "Nobody ever will"

Gets me EVERY time, and I've seen it a lot of times. :o
  • Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bride Wars when
    The wedding planner narrator was talking about having that special someone throughout your life that will always be there for you no matter what :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Crash.
    The persian guy, the mexican and his daughter. That scene was sooooo powerful. I was screaming, holding my hand out, weeping.
    I was such a mess.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cried whilst watching the most recent Friday 13th Movie. Cried at how the film-makers had blandified Jason, turning him into just another multi-killer. :cry:

More disappointed in this movie, than in Jason Goes To Hell which had that body transfering weirdness but was saved by a :eek::D:cool: ending
  • Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marley and Me... I cry every time I see it!

And I cried at New Moon.....
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Lives of Others which was on tonight...

Sonata for a Good Man...:cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    the day the earth stood still-remake I cried because I wasted two hours of my life watching this awful awful film
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marley And Me
    The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus (although that was because it was Heath Ledger's last film)
    Atonement
    The Boy In Striped Pyjamas
    Nativity (although I was crying with laughter at some parts aswell)
    I think it was in 2008, but gotta mention Milk. I was a wreck.
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Precious.

2012 - from laughter.