Who the hell is writing this rubbish!!!! Complete and utter rubbish IMO! >:(

Comments

• OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    The Max court scenes were wonderful.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about tonight's episode because it was very good imo.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone who has either just become pregnant or has just had a child and dont yet hate the sound of squawking babies
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought tonights court scenes were terrific & the script was considerably more intelligent that the usual levels of drivel.

Making Max break down like that, and proving that hes not a violent man was very effective. Personally I wouldnt convict after seeing something like that.

Very well acted too.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's episode was better.

However, whoever wrote Monday's excuse of an episode shouldn't put pen to paper ever again!
  • MinaHMinaH Posts: 3,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are now adding in the possibility that Max will have breakdown and confess to the murder to protect his daughters and because he feels he deserves to be punished for being a bad person.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree. I thought last night was wonderful. A huge contrast compared to the abomination that was Monday. The court scenes were gripping, especially as last week's scenes were a bit meh.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In last nights episode, was Lauren not in the court when Max was describing how his father used to beat him?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    In last nights episode, was Lauren not in the court when Max was describing how his father used to beat him?

No. It was shown and made clear that Lauren remained at home. Various scenes of her, abi, the baby and jane.
  • Miss MelonMiss Melon Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »

No she didn't go because she's turned her back on him as she believes he was letting Marcus accuse Abi
  • curlywurlycurlywurly Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iam hoping that Ronnies past catches up with her, Vincent swore revenge on the Mitchells a whole back, he knows Ronnie killed and disposed of somebody, so hopefully Ronnie pays for her crime, Charlie can come back and keep his son.
  • CorstemmeeCorstemmee Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    I thought tonights court scenes were terrific & the script was considerably more intelligent that the usual levels of drivel.

Making Max break down like that, and proving that hes not a violent man was very effective. Personally I wouldnt convict after seeing something like that.

Very well acted too.

Agreed.