Impact Wrestling on Spike TV

Comments

• tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will TNA Destination x be a 3 hour event? Will challenges show all 3 hours if it is?

TNA Destination x 2013 air on 18/7/13 on spike tv in the usa and 21/7/13 in the uk on challenges,
  • ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Yeah ive just watched this weeks Impact, don't understand that, load of crap, Sting comes out says no one from the back came down to help him, left him on his own, so hes going to find a new family, and one of his new family, is someone from the back, who left him on his own!, rubbish.

Could have done something good there, but they've ballsed it up, right from the start.

Exactly. The whole point of the MEM was that Sting was going to form his own faction after no one in the locker room assisted him in his match.

And yet Kurt Angle is the first member to join him.

Does this mean they are no longer affiliated with TNA, or are they fighting on behalf of TNA.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have read the spoilers for Impact this week.

You will shit bricks - guaranteed.
  • mccaffepmccaffep Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    How about a TNA fantasy comp on Digital Spy's US forum like the one for WWE ?...
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Have read the spoilers for Impact this week.

You will shit bricks - guaranteed.

Didnt think they taped it til tomorrow:confused:
  • ogrynogryn Posts: 3,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tso wrote: »
    Didnt think they taped it til tomorrow:confused:

They do two episodes at once in the same arena. The first is shown live on SpikeTV, then the second is recorded for the next week. So it always goes "live, not live, live, not live"

I also doubt the DestinationX episode will be anything other than a themed impact as we've already had an X-division style PPV this year with the "One Night Only" one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ogryn wrote: »
    They do two episodes at once in the same arena. The first is shown live on SpikeTV, then the second is recorded for the next week. So it always goes "live, not live, live, not live"

I also doubt the DestinationX episode will be anything other than a themed impact as we've already had an X-division style PPV this year with the "One Night Only" one.

Ok cheers:)
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That'll explain why i notice some of the same crowd from the previous weeks :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by ogryn
    also doubt the DestinationX episode will be anything other than a themed impact as we've already had an X-division style PPV this year with the "One Night Only" one.

Yea that sounds right as it will be spread over two week so should not be a problem for challenges.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kurt angle joining MEM still makes sense, he wasnt there for sting, sting has reminded him that family need to stick together, thus reforming MEM, angle now has stings back going forward as he has been reminded of what a family should be.

good impact this week but my gripe with BFG tourny is that it leads to boring basic wreslting matches every week and less storyline creativity.

p.s anyone think impact should change ropes to red or black? like it or not WWE set the rules and long gone are the glory days of smackdown, blue ropes just screams B show imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    kurt angle joining MEM still makes sense, he wasnt there for sting, sting has reminded him that family need to stick together, thus reforming MEM, angle now has stings back going forward as he has been reminded of what a family should be.

good impact this week but my gripe with BFG tourny is that it leads to boring basic wrestling matches every week and less storyline creativity.

p.s anyone think impact should change ropes to red or black? like it or not WWE set the rules and long gone are the glory days of smackdown, blue ropes just screams B show imo

The only time i noticed the ropes is when velvet sky on them.BFG matches are a good idea as there less talking and more wrestling as the fan/viewers already know why there are wrestling each other so they no need to make a storyline.

Glad that it look like they might be bringing back the Knockout Tag titles.

My idea Knockout champions would be velvet sky & taryn terrell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive only started watching these last 4 or 5 weeks after a 2 year absence.
    I watched on youtube how Aces and Eights were formed.:)
    One thing that stands out is how they called out the knockouts division this week and only 5 came out:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    tso wrote: »
    Ive only started watching these last 4 or 5 weeks after a 2 year absence.
    I watched on youtube how Aces and Eights were formed.:)
    One thing that stands out is how they called out the knockouts division this week and only 5 came out:eek:

4 ODB is a referee now

Who would people realistically like to see in the division
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_Burts wrote: »
    4 ODB is a referee now

Where has Tara and Miss Tessmacher disappeared to.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomee wrote: »
    The only time i noticed the ropes is when velvet sky on them.BFG matches are a good idea as there less talking and more wrestling as the fan/viewers already know why there are wrestling each other so they no need to make a storyline.

Glad that it look like they might be bringing back the Knockout Tag titles.

the worst idea ever...pathetic titles,pathetic division
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_Burts wrote: »
    4 ODB is a referee now

Thats what i thought having seen ODB doing it.
    Cant remember who was their before when i watched..
    Tara i remember and her nutjob sidekick:p but sure there was more.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there any chance we will get TNA in HD here in the UK?
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when TNA had the best diva/knockout division around, it is a Shane what it has been reduced to, and to see Eric Young out there was a pathetic joke, that had gone on waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooo long.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, i can see them teaming those 2 up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Where has Tara and Miss Tessmacher disappeared to.

Watching Xplosion now.Tara is on it.
  • JackFoleyJackFoley Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ogryn wrote: »

Actually no episode of Impact is really "live". Even the one airing the same night of the taping is delayed by 1-2 hours (depending on the timezone).

As far as Destination X it will be airing on July 18th and it will be a "normal" Impact episode, maybe themed but not very different from the usual.

By the way, speaking of tapings, there will be an Impact taping this Saturday in Las Vegas (next week is July 4th week, so they're giving the roster the week off and taping stuff in advance for the next 2 weeks), so you know what to do to avoid spoilers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackFoley wrote: »
    Actually no episode of Impact is really "live". Even the one airing the same night of the taping is delayed by 1-2 hours (depending on the timezone).

As far as Destination X it will be airing on July 18th and it will be a "normal" Impact episode, maybe themed but not very different from the usual.

By the way, speaking of tapings, there will be an Impact taping this Saturday in Las Vegas (next week is July 4th week, so they're giving the roster the week off and taping stuff in advance for the next 2 weeks), so you know what to do to avoid spoilers.

So will we still get Impact on that Sunday?
  • JackFoleyJackFoley Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So will we still get Impact on that Sunday?

If you talk about Destination X, yeah. That IS Impact. It's a special episode but it's a regular 2 hour episode.
  • DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/6/25/4463924/fresh-start-newly-signed-bellator-fighter-rampage-jackson-interview

Looks like Rampage ain't wrestling anytime soon.
    Well I've always wanted to be a pro wrestler since I was a kid, but now that I'm older and have had a lot of injuries, people don't understand the toll that wrestling takes on your body. I just don't think I can do that now while I'm fighting, but when I retire from fighting and go full time into pro wrestling, then I think I can go and get more extensive with my style and my moves. Right now, I just want to stick to what I know. I haven't trained for wrestling but I know MMA and MMA is exciting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭