Has JJ ever washed up?

Comments

• jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No -- he does nothing - he said from the beginning that at home he does nothing, lives on take-aways or what his Mum makes for him and he does bugger all regarding looking after himself.
    BUT - looking at the shit hole that is BB bedroom this year he is not the only one. It is a disgrace - that bedroom must stink.
    Looks like my sons until he gets a kick up the backside.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, really ~ I've seen him clean ~ we're obviously watching at different times :)

Josie seems to clean when she's in a strop, and since that's most of the time whenever I switch on LF there's Josie scrubbing the bath tub or the shower...:p
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    According to some of the hms JJ does not do much washing of his body. Last week I think it was Dave who told him he smelt.

JJ showers daily. It was Ben they were taking the mickey of for rarely using the shower or bath.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    No -- he does nothing - he said from the beginning that at home he does nothing, lives on take-aways or what his Mum makes for him and he does bugger all regarding looking after himself.
    BUT - looking at the shit hole that is BB bedroom this year he is not the only one. It is a disgrace - that bedroom must stink.
    Looks like my sons until he gets a kick up the backside.
    Yes, he was talking about home ~ not the BB house.

I wonder are people foolish enough to think that not one of the other HMs would have challenged JJ, or at least mentioned to someone, somewhere that JJ was criticising Ben for doing nothing, if it were indeed true that he didn't do anything himself.

Not a chance in hell.

The fact is that he does.
  • Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    i think the bigger question is does jj ever do anything positive in the house
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Ben ever washed more the question:confused:
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Castanet wrote: »
    Was just wondering because I've never seen him do any dishes whatsoever and yet I recall him having a go at Ben a few weeks ago about him never washing up.

I've never seen him make a drink for anyone either come to think of it.

Wonder why none of the others have mentioned it - YET. :confused:

I've seen him wash-up a few times. Its not like they keep the filming them all washing up is it....how boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Has Ben ever washed more the question:confused:

I did notice on the livefeed yesterday afternoon when he was lying on the bed that the soles of his feet were virtually black with dirt!!

I do wonder why he is loathe to take a shower or bath. :confused:
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I've seen him washing up, sweeping the kitchen floor and wiping the table. There are others who appear to do less.
    Forum Member
    Yes, he was talking about home ~ not the BB house.

I wonder are people foolish enough to think that not one of the other HMs would have challenged JJ, or at least mentioned to someone, somewhere that JJ was criticising Ben for doing nothing, if it were indeed true that he didn't do anything himself.

Not a chance in hell.

The fact is that he does.

I very much doubt whether any of them (other than Steve perhaps) would dare challenge JJ about doing any kitchen chores!

He seems scared of incurring the wrath of Steve. He wouldn't even challenge him on the 'crab eyes' argument.
    Forum Member
    Just had to resurrect this thread seeing as Steve and Dave confirmed in the highlights show just now that they've never seen JJ do anything to help around the house which confirms my earlier assertion.

After all they should know as they actually live in the house with him.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave was in the kitchen with a few of the others tonight on the HL show and said JJ didn't do anything around the house.

Didn't cook, wash up, tidy up, etc etc he said all he ever does is start arguments.

I posted a thread on here as soon as I heard it actually.

:p
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Castanet wrote: »
    Just had to resurrect this thread seeing as Steve and Dave confirmed in the highlights show just now that they've never seen JJ do anything to help around the house which confirms my earlier assertion.

After all they should know as they actually live in the house with him.

Today on live feed JJ cleaned the bathroom.

I have seen him drying up and Andrew washing up, as it was on the highlights show with Keeley sitting on the table. I think his day for dishes is with Mario, as I vaguely remember them having this discussion a couple of weeks back.
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    The trouble is, if he were not so keen to show up other people about not being part of team it would be different but he does nothing and noone is saying anything......Iam hoping Dave or Steve say something because Ben saying something will be useless.
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    JJ does do the dishes and cleaning. Today he cleaned the bathroom almost single handed as Josie went off to straighten her hair while the tongs were on. I have seen him wuite a few times.

I have never seen Corin do cleaning or dishes.

And it's Ben who only showers every 2days. He was telling JJ this fact this morning.
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Dave was in the kitchen with a few of the others tonight on the HL show and said JJ didn't do anything around the house.

Didn't cook, wash up, tidy up, etc etc he said all he ever does is start arguments.

Didn't see your thread - guess it must have dropped off the page by the time I came online but, having seen the same on the highlights, I decided to resurrect my thread from yesterday.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    JJ showers daily. It was Ben they were taking the mickey of for rarely using the shower or bath.

which is another lie/dig started by Dave about Ben :rolleyes:
    Ben showers almost daily, he never showers when the hot water is turned off. Which I don't blame him, cos I wouldn't have a cold shower even if my life depended on it.
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »

Thats because noms are coming up and he is doing his weekend of slagging off. It was Mario and Ben before who seemed to be on the chopping block.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very rarely.

Certainly no more than Ben who he often berates for being lazy.

Hypocrite.
    Forum Member
    rosiedevon wrote: »
    JJ does do the dishes and cleaning. Today he cleaned the bathroom almost single handed as Josie went off to straighten her hair while the tongs were on. I have seen him wuite a few times.

I have never seen Corin do cleaning or dishes.

And it's Ben who only showers every 2days. He was telling JJ this fact this morning.

She generally washes up first thing in the morning. She tends to collect all the cups which others have left lying around too.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Today on live feed JJ cleaned the bathroom.
    I have seen him drying up and Andrew washing up, as it was on the highlights show with Keeley sitting on the table. I think his day for dishes is with Mario, as I vaguely remember them having this discussion a couple of weeks back.

Because Steve ordered all the HM's to clean the house just incase new HM's were coming in tonight.
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's cleaned the bathroom and the other day he actually fixed the plug in the bath which BB should have done but couldn't. He's washed up a few times but I don't suppose BB want to show people washing up all the time on the LF.......its boring!
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How on earth can JJ do cleaning jobs? He doesn't have the time because he has to stay close to Josie 24/7 :D
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Parneb wrote: »
    According to some of the hms JJ does not do much washing of his body. Last week I think it was Dave who told him he smelt.

Dave was talking about Ben. JJ showers every day - I've seen him!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he doesn't normally wash the dishes, but he does clean the toilets & bathrooms.

Only with help and numerous breaks to join the others and let them know he's cleaning the bathroom. Dave was going on about it today, the amount of times JJ comes out and sits down and adds to the conversation "better get back to cleaning the bathroom" just in case it might go out in the HLs so that the viewers all know he's cleaning. Obviously not working as people seem to notice he doesn't really do anything.

With the cooking he tends to go over to the sofa or out in the garden and say "Does anyone want some beans on toast or fried egg" and doesn't bother adding that Dave or someone else is making this in the kitchen and he'll just add their name and get Dave or whoever to do it.

Not a fan of Dave by the way but I think that he's cottoned on to the fact that it's always JJ asking and Dave or someone else doing. Exactly what JJ accuses Ben of.