Options

Ultimate Micowave meal.

fluffsta007fluffsta007 Posts: 425
Forum Member
If you are like me then you shudder at the thought of a microwave meal but we all have to go there at certain times in our lives :)

Simply put. What was the greatest Microwave meal you ever tasted?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Tesco used to do a vegetable curry for £1.29. It was lush, better than anything I could ever make.
    I was gutted when they stopped doing them.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine was, strangely, some obscure brand of Chicken Madras and Pilau Rice, which I only ever saw at my local Shell petrol station. They stopped selling it about eight years ago, and I've never seen it since. Gutted I was.
  • Options
    LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A mug of milk with honey :D
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    A little cheat because it's a combi microwave/oven/grill but it does a half decent jacket spud in 10 minutes.
  • Options
    QuickbloodQuickblood Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too have been using a combination microwave oven for years now and would never give it up. The results are usually the same as the oven only quicker. I tend to do Roast Potatoes and chicken legs in there and that takes around 25-30mins, then cover some frozen veg and put that in microwave for 4 mins and you've got a quick meal after work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Not a meal as such but the best Microwave food I have had was the Rustler's Hot Dogs - I used to warm up the bun under the grill though - but it was extremely tasty and one of the better hotdogs I have tasted.