the inbetweeners how do you imagine them to be when there older

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
just watching the show back i thought how would these characters get on in there mid twenties or 30s

iv been thinking that will would just not want to know neil or jay

after getting a very sucessfull job he will not want to know them and lose contact with them fast :(:D

will and simon have always been more on the same page IMO so i could see them getting on better in adult life

Comments

• Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    just watching the show back i thought how would these characters get on in there mid twenties or 30s
    iv been thinking that will would just not want to know neil or jay

after getting a very sucessfull job he will not want to know them and lose contact with them fast :(:D

will and simon have always been more on the same page IMO so i could see them getting on better in adult life

They Are LOOOL.

Honestly though, i think Niel will still be stupid. Jay will be normal, living like a dosser, probally still a virgin. Simon will probally have kids and a wife. And will will still be a briefcase ****** who is probally divorced.
  • FroodFrood Posts: 13,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon - Already close to being a really good guy. Would probably reach that at University (once he get's his rocks off) and, by middle age, be married with 2.4 kids and a spaniel, doing a steady middle management job.

Will - Irritates his way through University without many long term friends. Marries in his 30s, one kid then the wife leaves him. In his 40s either becomes a very sad, computer game playing geek with zero social life or goes totally wild. Probably makes money though. And stays friends throughout with Simon.

Jay - becomes sadly infatuated with the first girl he lays. She treats him like shit for several years then dumps him. In the meantime, to impress her, he actually does well at University and gets a great job. This means that, by his late 20s he's actually a pretty good guy - and finds happiness. Gets back in touch with the others then.

Neil - University is not an option, but finds other skills which grow into a nice little self run business. The lighbulb never truly goes on but he enjoys his life and ends up having a good family. Stays in touch with Simon and, through him, eventually reconnects with the other two.

Mr Gilbert - gets fired for being too scary.......

Yes - I'm bored at work.....
  • jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    Neil gets into the University of Lincoln. :D:p
  • bitchpleasebitchplease Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    neil: tesco trolley pusher
    jay: dole
    will: rich
    simon: homosexual
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think if you switch round Jay and Simon then it would be more realistic :p

After all the Jay things, how he calls other people "bent", insults others and boasts about having sex with make believe girls, I can just imagine him coming out as gay.
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would the same as Stan and Jack in On The Buses. 40yr olds chasing girl conducters but not getting any..looking up their skirts..down their blouses..with guess who as Blakey.
    Wow..they could remake the show now.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member

Haha icould totally see him neil as a tesco trolley pusher thats perfect:D. I hope tonights last show is not a clip one when they get to the campsite i hope they dont start remembering old times then sjow us clips it seems ripe for it i hope they do a little montage at the end then maybe just somthing that hints at the movie
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    It would be like "last of the summer wine" but with knob jokes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    I think if you switch round Jay and Simon then it would be more realistic :p

After all the Jay things, how he calls other people "bent", insults others and boasts about having sex with make believe girls, I can just imagine him coming out as gay.

Nah I don't reckon Jay is gay, just someone who watches too much p0rn and it has become so consuming that he believes girls are either "up for it" or "frigid".
    I imagine he'd be a crap shag too, all p0rn positions and no decent technique!!
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always suspected that Neil was gay :o

Increasingly it looks like the producers aren't going to go for the big reveal on this :(

Will will grow out of the friendship at University and move into academia but Simon will end up being rich through business whilst Jay will end his life after being in and out of psychiatric hospitals.

btw OP... it's their future :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    All of them will be just as ****ing annoying and unfunny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Frood wrote: »
    Simon - Already close to being a really good guy. Would probably reach that at University (once he get's his rocks off) and, by middle age, be married with 2.4 kids and a spaniel, doing a steady middle management job.

Will - Irritates his way through University without many long term friends. Marries in his 30s, one kid then the wife leaves him. In his 40s either becomes a very sad, computer game playing geek with zero social life or goes totally wild. Probably makes money though. And stays friends throughout with Simon.

Jay - becomes sadly infatuated with the first girl he lays. She treats him like shit for several years then dumps him. In the meantime, to impress her, he actually does well at University and gets a great job. This means that, by his late 20s he's actually a pretty good guy - and finds happiness. Gets back in touch with the others then.

Neil - University is not an option, but finds other skills which grow into a nice little self run business. The lighbulb never truly goes on but he enjoys his life and ends up having a good family. Stays in touch with Simon and, through him, eventually reconnects with the other two.

Mr Gilbert - gets fired for being too scary.......

Yes - I'm bored at work.....

I think you're spot on about Jay ending up in a relationship where the girl treats him like rubbish!