Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's bizarre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If what is being reported is true it will be silliest panel selection, ever. A programme aimed at an American audience with no Americans at all on it? Oh, and George Michael "mentoring"? He can barely keep himself upright, let alone guide someone else. Might as well get Lindsay Lohan, she will be released from Betty Ford any day now and has more US chart releases than Ms. Cole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Excellent :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If what is being reported is true it will be silliest panel selection, ever. A programme aimed at an American audience with no Americans at all on it? Oh, and George Michael "mentoring"? He can barely keep himself upright, let alone guide someone else. Might as well get Lindsay Lohan, she will be released from Betty Ford any day now and has more US chart releases than Ms. Cole.

:D:D:D
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

IF he got the job it might be worth placing a bet as to how long it would be before he was fired due to being arrested for being stoned out of his skull while driving again
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason lots of folk seem to think the sun shines out of George Michael. God know why, as l've never seen it myself :confused:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nheaney wrote: »
    george michael would be great, its just what he needs to get
    his public image restored. i really hoope its true
    Where did you hear that?
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like George Michael, but I think this would be a big mistake for him. Despite all his problems, his last tour was very successful so there's no need for him to do a reality show like the X Factor. I think it would ruin his legendary status.
    Also, he really doesn't have that much personality. He's kind of a low key guy. I can't seem him doing the bitchy thing that Simon did that people seem to expect on these type of shows.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though it won't happen it would be fun to see Elton John do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Where did you hear that?

it is on irish tvs teletext
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Interestingly, no-one seems to have mentioned his extensive "criminal record".

Whilst there has been numerous threads about Cheryl Cole and her conviction for assault possibly stopping her getting a visa, is is possible that George Michael's convictions are of a lesser seriousness than that of Cheryl Cole?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finny wrote: »
    Interestingly, no-one seems to have mentioned his extensive "criminal record".

Whilst there has been numerous threads about Cheryl Cole and her conviction for assault possibly stopping her getting a visa, is is possible that George Michael's convictions are of a lesser seriousness than that of Cheryl Cole?

That's because of what she's mostly known for. George Michael did have a hit or two he's best known for.