Options

Do u think Madonna could be a judge on XFUS!?

iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do u think Madonna could be a judge on XFUS!? Simon did say that one of the most famous singers in the world approached him, and he couldn't believe that this person approached him? also it would make her relevant again? I think she'd the 'Dannii' of the panel!!!!!?! also she hasn't been rumoured or anything so it would be a massive surprise to people!?

what do u think!!!!!!!!?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    Do u think Madonna could be a judge on XFUS!? Simon did say that one of the most famous singers in the world approached him, and he couldn't believe that this person approached him? also it would make her relevant again? I think she'd the 'Dannii' of the panel!!!!!?! also she hasn't been rumoured or anything so it would be a massive surprise to people!?

what do u think!!!!!!!!?

Simon is lying, he's just trying to create buzz for the X Factor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never gonna happen but would be AMAZING. She would not sugar coat anything, I wish she'd come on UK Xfactor.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Meh, she'd be cold and boring.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never gonna happen but would be AMAZING. She would not sugar coat anything, I wish she'd come on UK Xfactor.

Why not, she's practically got the accent for it anyway. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    iluvdannii wrote: »

what do u think!!!!!!!!?

He meant Mariah Carey. She really wanted the American Idol gig but JLo got it instead. Maybe she asked for too much money or the pregnancy factored in? Anyway, pretty sure he meant Mariah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and I don't think Madonna would do it but I wish she would. She'd be such a hardcore biatch to everybody. It would be very entertaining. Mariah is a crazy diva, so thats good tv as well. Omg! Imagine both Madge and Mimi fighting! Damn now im getting my hopes up. It really would become all about the judges though.
  • Options
    casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Mariah Carey was the famous celebrity that approached Simon. Not Madonna.

I actually think Nick Cannon (Mariah's husband) should be a judge or Wil I am to fit the 'Randy Jackson / Louis spot'

The two girls should be 'Katy Perry' and someone else possibly Sharon Osbourne now shes quit Amercias got talent... but definitely not Cheryl - she would not work in America.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it if Madge was on. Think she'd rock. Doubtful though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a hope in hell of Madonna doing X Factor it would take up too much of her time. Would be amazing though to see her rip people to shreds.

I can't see how Cheryl will work as a judge in the US, the acts will have no idea who she is which she'll absolutely hate and i can't see people paying any attention to a word she says
  • Options
    Forum Member
    casa_nova wrote: »
    Mariah Carey was the famous celebrity that approached Simon. Not Madonna.

I actually think Nick Cannon (Mariah's husband) should be a judge or Wil I am to fit the 'Randy Jackson / Louis spot'

The two girls should be 'Katy Perry' and someone else possibly Sharon Osbourne now shes quit Amercias got talent... but definitely not Cheryl - she would not work in America.

Please not Nick Cannon! Hes annoying. What has he ever done anyway to judge music? If Mariah did approach Simon, I see no reason why he would say no to her. I don't think Will.I.Am likes to speak much. I can see him just sitting there with his sunglasses on and not contributing. Katy would be awesome, but I think she denied it and announced tour dates for the fall. Sharon could work. Yeah, I used to think Cheryl would be ok for it, but if Simon does get mariah, its like, Cheryl WHO?
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if she hides her gnarly hands.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see her doing it (she's never even been a guest performer) but it would be totally super awesome if she did. They'd kill it in the ratings as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Janice dickenson should
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »

lololololol she'd be like sharon but worse!
  • Options
    Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Uh hope not , they need a real musician with real talent , now im being silly that will never happen !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Could it be Celine Dion. Her new Vegas gig is only for 2 or 3 months at a time, would be easy for her to take part. Plus shes one of the most famous female singers of all time.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be Celine Dion. Her new Vegas gig is only for 2 or 3 months at a time, would be easy for her to take part. Plus shes one of the most famous female singers of all time.
    Not a chance. I really like Celine but she is more known for being a performer rather than a personality and I can't imagine her putting herself in a position where she would be scrutinised 24/7. It's one of the reasons I like her. She just gets on with her job. Plus she's just had twins and has been going since she was a kid. Why would she need or want the intrusion at this stage in her life that the XF would bring? As much as I'd like to see her on the panel, I can't see it happening.
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They couldn`t afford her, she wouldn`t do it and if she did I don`t think she`d be very good at it...Apart from that great idea :D
  • Options
    SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madonna would be perfect for the show, but doubt she would want a part.

Nick Cannon- bad choice, I think he is boring on AGT.
    Sharon O- Also bad choice, Can't put my finger on why exactly, but I do not enjoy seeing or listening to her.

Mariah- I say no to her as well. In a wierd way, I think certain iconic singers could almost give the show a gimmicky feel. (not a logical statement, but I think its true?)

Katy Perry- Would be good, she seems fiesty as well.

Cheryl & Simon- I think both are essential (even in US)

Jason Kennedy- I think would be a good choice for host.

Enrique Iglesias- Could be a good judge.

5th Judge- Aweful Idea. Would be judge overload.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not in the least bit possible. Madonna has already criticised "manufactured singers" and if she were to go on that show she'd be contradicting herself. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2893239.stm
  • Options
    derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Meh, she'd be cold and boring.

this

with bells on.

God it would be a nightmare.

Perhaps Elvis would give-up the chip shop for a few months each year. Now that would cause a sensation.;)
  • Options
    derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clare* wrote: »
    Not a hope in hell of Madonna doing X Factor it would take up too much of her time. Would be amazing though to see her rip people to shreds.

I can't see how Cheryl will work as a judge in the US, the acts will have no idea who she is which she'll absolutely hate and i can't see people paying any attention to a word she says

Can you imagine her face if one of the auditionee's asked
    "excuse me but WHO are YOU?":D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    derbrain wrote: »
    Can you imagine her face if one of the auditionee's asked
    "excuse me but WHO are YOU?":D:D:D:D:D:D

oh god that'd be hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure cheryl will get a few of those!!!!!! and then simon will defend her by "if u wanna be in this industry you've gotta do ur research, if u dnt even know who cheryl cole is what hope do u have"?
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    I don't think she would be cold at all and if anything would be more likely to give constructive advise over the usual shite they spout