Linda WOW just wow....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
Forum Member
Casey slags her off and then now she is playing a game

Just like Jim, who she dislikes too

A bit of a coincidence, if someone slags Linda off he/she is automatically a game player, even though I think Casey is ... ;-)

Comments

• L-unaL-una Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    I liked Coleen but Linda is a bit of a witch.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

A bit of a coincidence, if someone slags Linda off he/she is automatically a game player, even though I think Casey is ... ;-)

So you see the need to start another thread slagging Linda(as if there isnt enough already) then agree with her Priceless
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim did warn she was dangerous......cross her and she'll try and destroy you.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Stephen WOW just wow!! :p
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it, it was Luisa who was saying Linda looked bitter and moany, Linda didn't hear Casey talking about her did she?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    As Luisa said....she is looking BITTER. She is so miserable and horrible
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so predictable!

Mother Hen is losing control and she doesn't like it.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She vindicates Jim.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Luisa made a point of telling Linda about Casey and Lee method in her madness :)
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda is the biggest game player. She's constantly on guard, trying to identify other game players - those which might threaten her position. Sneaky cow!

But yeah, Casey is probably playing a game too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    I don't get it, it was Luisa who was saying Linda looked bitter and moany, Linda didn't hear Casey talking about her did she?

When they were watching her on the screen Linda said I wouldn't be surprised if they're living in luxury. Casey said Linda is stupid for saying that as they could fail the task. Linda had previously told them to just go along with it if they think there is a twist in the task, so they don't fail. Casey actually made a fair point.
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bit nasty of casey really
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    This is the way I've always imagined Linda.One wrong word and you're public enemy number one for life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Stephen WOW just wow!! :p

Well Linda didn't think Casey was a game player until AFTER Casey said bad words about Linda. That is my point ^_^
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When they were watching her on the screen Linda said I wouldn't be surprised if they're living in luxury. Casey said Linda is stupid for saying that as they could fail the task. Linda had previously told them to just go along with it if they think there is a twist in the task, so they don't fail. Casey actually made a fair point.

That's exactly what I heard her say too.

Linda is the kind of person who will turn on a sixpence if she thinks you've said or done something to wrong her. In other words, a complete neurotic headcase.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    So ........a lot of people who criticise Linda do agree that Casey might be playing a game but Linda who lives with her and sees it too is dreadful for saying it?
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for god sake not another Linda hatemongering thread, boring boring boring. Casey is playing a game and we all know it. Why? because its a bliddy game show.
  • klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, we think Linda is awful and is revealing it yet again. Casey is wise to get people off the sinking Linda ship, and Linda has NOBODY to back her up now. All gone, yesterday was the catalyst. It's all out war on her from now on, just you watch - and Jim can just sit back and let the others do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    So ........a lot of people who criticise Linda do agree that Casey might be playing a game but Linda who lives with her and sees it too is dreadful for saying it?

Well Linda didn't think Casey was a game player until AFTER Casey said bad words about Linda. That is my point
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member

Isn't the point the OP is trying to make that it was only after Casey said something about her that Linda accused her of playing a game?

Or have I read it incorrectly?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    No, we think Linda is awful and is revealing it yet again. Casey is wise to get people off the sinking Linda ship, and Linda has NOBODY to back her up now. All gone, yesterday was the catalyst. It's all out war on her from now on, just you watch - and Jim can just sit back and let the others do it.

Just her and Donkey left...
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Casey's point was so right too you'd think they'd learnt by now that guessing the twist to show how smart they are brings nothing but failure and lack of treats but nope Nolan still has to be the best of the bunch, beating Jim while she's at it
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    So you see the need to start another thread slagging Linda(as if there isnt enough already) then agree with her Priceless

There can never be too many Nolan slagging threads :)
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda lost control for sure tonight, Liz is gone and now it's anyone's game but hers, Casey's or Lee's. lol
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just her and Donkey left...
    :D:D:D