Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Currently #78 on iTunes...
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    JCJ94 wrote: »
    Currently #78 on iTunes...

Albums don't get released until Mondays so its charting at #78 on pre-orders alone which is pretty good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Well it rocketed up to #3 yesterday in the iTunes chart, so it's looking promising :)
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like the album. Especially Black Widow, that has radio hit written all over it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I thought the album was a bit slow, would have preferred if it had been a bit more up beat along the lines of Bounce... Good effort for a debut tho :)
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    #1 on US iTunes...
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This album is great my favorites besides the singles are Black WIdow, Goddess Walk The Line New Bitch Don't Need Y'all and Rolex but the album on the whole is very strong. She is doing very well on US Itunes as well album is number 1 and Fancy is at 6 .
  • Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I absolutely love this album, more than I thought I would because I don't own any other rap albums! Black Widow is a real stand-out but there's only really 1 bad track on the album, Lady Patra IMO.

I was lucky enough to see her live last year when she supported Rita Ora, and she was brilliant then too. I remember her performance having a lot of attitude, but not in a bad way, she's got great stage presence.