EE Cindy - Good Riddance!!!!!

andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
Forum Member
Finally Ian kicked out that useless stupid brat..couldn't have come soon enough!!!

Comments

• DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she's gone for good. She's too big a part of the Bobby storyline.

For all her brattishness, I like Cindy. She's played by a decent actress and she does have the odd funny line when she plays against Ian and Jane.
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally Ian kicked out that useless stupid brat..couldn't have come soon enough!!!

He will probably go after her, but I do not blame him for losing his rag with her.
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What about Ians murdering son ? He shields him and throws a 16 year old into the gutter ? Bravo Ian
  • LilDrew1LilDrew1 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I don't like how ian and jane have treated cindy to be honest,all be it, she a brat and can get under your skins. But she suffering post nosal depression, it just wrong to chuck her out on the street.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Yes bravo Ian. Cindy is nothing to him if anything he did give her roof and actually put up a great deal with regards to her nasty & manipulative behaviour.

If Cindy who has a massive chip on her shoulders from the beginning , who thinks the world owes her a favour, who thinks Ian owe it to her to give her roof, then thank goodness it all blew up in her face and Ian finally had enough & chucked her out.

As long as she's out of that house then she can stay under the bridge , in the gutter wherever because that's all she deserves.
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicious thugs they both were [who will reap what they sow]. >:(

I was even expecting Jane to shop Cindy to the police for Lucy's murder the way her and Ian were going on tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes bravo Ian. Cindy is nothing to him if anything he did give her roof and actually put up a great deal with regards to her nasty & manipulative behaviour.

If Cindy who has a massive chip on her shoulders from the beginning , who thinks the world owes her a favour, who thinks Ian owe it to her to give her roof, then thank goodness it all blew up in her face and Ian finally had enough & chucked her out.

As long as she's out of that house then she can stay under the bridge , in the gutter wherever because that's all she deserves.

Bravo to an adult throwing a young vulnerable kid into the streets . So brave of Ian .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Vicious thugs they both were [who will reap what they sow]. >:(

I was even expecting Jane to shop Cindy to the police for Lucy's murder the way her and Ian were going on tonight.

I think Ian had it in mind . I thought he was going to treathen to frame Cindy
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian was a bit foolish. If I was him, I'd be pampering Cindy to high heaven.

I hope Cindy goes to the police now. Ian, Jane and Bobby would all go down (I don't think Cindy would - she was emotionally blackmailed and is clearly suffering from PND)
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    I think Ian had it in mind . I thought he was going to treathen to frame Cindy

Could still happen, I suppose. Someone else is meant to be arrested right? What better way to silence Cindy than by putting her away for a few years?
  • Lauren_WeezleyLauren_Weezley Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Do Cindy have a post-natal depression or feel regret that's she have a baby?

Cindy is fine with Beth when she is born until the february after find out Bobby kill Lucy, she let Jane and Ian take Beth for honeymoon and suddenly not happy when they come back from honeymoon, what wrong with her? is she worried what Bobby will do to Beth? I think it's accident to kill Lucy or Cindy realise it's too late to have fun or do something she want for future?

Mimi Keene is so great actress, i just bit dislike Cindy for her character, not in reality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    sic of her crap acting and screaming. Need more Stacey.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I hope Mimi Keene hasn't left.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Jane didn't seem very comfortable with Ian throwing Cindy out. I hope she has conscience enough to make sure Cindy's safe even if Ian doesn't care.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    Jane didn't seem very comfortable with Ian throwing Cindy out. I hope she has conscience enough to make sure Cindy's safe even if Ian doesn't care.

I agree. Maybe Mimi will take a break for a while. Like last year ??.
  • Suzanne_EnnazusSuzanne_Ennazus Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    LilDrew1 wrote: »
    I don't like how ian and jane have treated cindy to be honest,all be it, she a brat and can get under your skins. But she suffering post nosal depression, it just wrong to chuck her out on the street.

I don't think she's meant to have post natal depression.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Ian sulking because he didn't get his own way.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I agree. Maybe Mimi will take a break for a while. Like last year ??.

Haven't heard anything but I hope Mimi isn't leaving.

I don't understand Ian, he's been homeless himself and knows how hard it is, so I hope he has a change of heart when he cools down.
    Forum Member
    I always thought Cindy's character was strange. Why is Ian so keen to have the daughter of the ex-wife who tried to kill him and the man she was unfaithful with?
    I'm not saying the actress isn't a good actress, but the character has never fit in with me. Reminds me a bit of that Kym Marsh in Corrie, where they're always trying to find good parts for her, but it ends up spoiling the whole show.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought Cindy's character was strange. Why is Ian so keen to have the daughter of the ex-wife who tried to kill him and the man she was unfaithful with?
    I'm not saying the actress isn't a good actress, but the character has never fit in with me. Reminds me a bit of that Kym Marsh in Corrie, where they're always trying to find good parts for her, but it ends up spoiling the whole show.

I agree. Cindy is a totally unlikeable character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Some good parental figures in the thread..... /sarcasm
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    What a pathetic thread and how can you justify 2 scumbags throwing a 16 year old girl onto the street?
    Forum Member
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    What a pathetic thread and how can you justify 2 scumbags throwing a 16 year old girl onto the street?

Because it isn't real.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Because it isn't real.

Soaps are suppose to represent real life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because it isn't real.

We know that . The discussion is about the depicted characters