Options

It's Sunday. Are the Legends gone yet?

KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
Forum Member
Weren't they supposed to be leaving on Sunday?

Comments

• Options
    Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Weren't they supposed to be leaving on Sunday?

No.
    Think there staying in till the final now.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were leaving on Friday but BB paused the rewind button and they are staying...no clue how long , but they are immune from nominations as is Mark ( although he is not a legend Hm)
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they have forgotten to leave again.

I suspect they will be there till next Sunday to take in back to the 80s next weekend with a twist of course
  • Options
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    They were leaving on Friday but BB paused the rewind button and they are staying...no clue how long , but they are immune from nominations as is Mark ( although he is not a legend Hm)

Wait....why do the Legends need to be IMMUNE from nominations??? Does that mean they can be evicted at some point?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait....why do the Legends need to be IMMUNE from nominations??? Does that mean they can be evicted at some point?

No clue ,BB announced that they would be staying and cannot be nominated including Mark .

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/224652-big-brother-2015-marc-oneills-not-happy-about-nominations.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG!!!....Sometimes I hate this game.
  • Options
    XXRunXXXXRunXX Posts: 2,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I don't mind (Can't believe I'm going to type this!) Nikki and Brian staying in, but just wish they would lose Helen though!
  • Options
    SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    If they are there longer than one more week then I will get seriously pee'd off. One week was fine, two weeks is pushing it but longer than that is ridiculous. It completely stops the development of the other characters as we don't see them anymore due to it becoming the 'legends but mostly Helen' BB edition
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SneakyBoo wrote: »
    If they are there longer than one more week then I will get seriously pee'd off. One week was fine, two weeks is pushing it but longer than that is ridiculous. It completely stops the development of the other characters as we don't see them anymore due to it becoming the 'legends but mostly Helen' BB edition

I KNOW!!! It's so unfair to this year's housemates. Those three had their BB time. Enough already!!!!!!
  • Options
    puddypuddy Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth are they called legends?? Winston Churchill, Florence Nightingale and John Lennon are legends. God, they're so up themselves.
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XXRunXX wrote: »
    Actually I don't mind (Can't believe I'm going to type this!) Nikki and Brian staying in, but just wish they would lose Helen though!

I feel the same, I stopped watching last year because of hell un, I do so wish she'd leave, so I can start watching again. She can take douche bag Marc with her too.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when are they going :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    when are they going :confused:

That's the question we all want the answer to :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I KNOW!!! It's so unfair to this year's housemates. Those three had their BB time. Enough already!!!!!!
    Well said!!!!! i record it so i can fast forward the Helen show got it down to about 10-15mins.
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it really matter anymore whether they stay or go? This series is a shambles and there's no way for it to recover.

Regardless, who honestly wants to see several weeks of nothing but the miserable, self-righteous, self-entitled originals moaning about something or other until finale night?
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On BB live on Friday I'm sure Helen said they were there for one more week, but BB had cancelled her holiday at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    digichant wrote: »
    Does it really matter anymore whether they stay or go? This series is a shambles and there's no way for it to recover.

Regardless, who honestly wants to see several weeks of nothing but the miserable, self-righteous, self-entitled originals moaning about something or other until finale night?

I agree.
    At least the legend housemates will make there lives miserable till the end,:D