Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I can think about Jess everytime she is on screen are her eyebrows. For crying out loud, just dye them blonde or stop using peroxide in your hair. Awful.

She's quite desperate in her "relationship" with Jamie as it's obvious she's only in it to get screen time, and guess what, it did the trick as she got a free ticket to LA and survived the inevitable newbie cut. Jamie snogging a few other girls might suddenly spur her onto stronger feelings as she realises she can't have him and her storyline is in jeopardy, only to then revert back to her modus operandi of "confused" once he's reeled in and on hold.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Presumably Josh and Steph break up in LA as they were still together on their way back to the UK a few weeks ago according to their twitters

For a while, judging by their social media activity, all they did was go on one holiday after another, probably to try to paper over the cracks when they were in boring real life in London. It looked like they were in Rome and Las Vegas before LA, then they split.

It is a shame as I thought Josh was quite magnanimous in apologising to Lucy - he swallowed his pride and did it to ensure Steph was happy.

Bet Lucy and Stevie are dead pleased the Josh/Steph relationship didn't work out. Stevie has a long-term girlfriend off the show now though.
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren taking spencer back when he was dressed like that was the worst thing this show has done.

I did like Nicola calling Myttons on his nonsense.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Still wondering how Lauren raised both her hands in one shot then threw a drink over spencer in the next .... :p
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    racol5 wrote: »
    I Still wondering how Lauren raised both her hands in one shot then threw a drink over spencer in the next .... :p

:o:o:o Kali :o:o:o
  • Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    anyway, what happenned with the andy-fleur romance, since jess said she liked him and he said no surely that meant he could start it up with fleur? or was that just a sub plot to keep people guessing in the jess-andy-jamie story? jess, as someone said before, seemed completely non-plussed at him having women back to his flat so i dont think there is anything really there.

also jamie is a strange one, he ripped spencer for cheating and was saying to girls there was never an excuse for cheating etc but hes done it to loads of girls (tara, binky, lucy) - he seems the type that loves to chase but then as soon as hes got it, hes on to something new and shiny without realising the consequences of what hes doing. he really doesnt like lauren :o does he?

liked seeing binky to her old self this series, although i have seen stories that she has a boyfriend called Charlie or something and Alex gave interview saying he wasnt happy about it as it was one of his best mates - shes been seeing him since xmas so not sure where he fits into the JP/i want to be single hoopla...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The JP stuff is all made up as you said, Binky has a boyfriend:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3086240/Made-Chelsea-s-Binky-Felstead-boyfriend-Charlie-Tupper-Fell.html

Not sure how or why he's okay with the sham romance though.

I had completely forgotten about Fleur! Guess she got axed.
  • BeecosyBeecosy Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on the season just shown, and had a couple of genuine laugh out loud moments. :blush:

Louise's brother Sam (?) was trying to impress his new beau at his house making cocktails, and gave her a drink full of pulp which she didn't enjoy. Poor lad didn't know how to use the cocktail shaker when pouring it out (there's a mesh in the middle section which he removed). Bless him.

...and Spence trying to Tango.

The director's are having a lot of fun with them.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happened to Fran?
    She's was on Twitter promoting this series constantly and then only ever appeared in like one scene in one episode?
  • KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    What's happened to Fran?
    She's was on Twitter promoting this series constantly and then only ever appeared in like one scene in one episode?

Lonan was another one who only appeared in one scene(that I can recall) and disappeared. Also I might be wrong but I think Sophie may have only been in the first episode of Season 9 only.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does the LA series start?
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by some of the casts instagram, Ollie Locke would be in at least some of the LA series. Quite pleased, he's always been missed imo.

https://instagram.com/p/5BLyHmIkwp/

https://instagram.com/p/48Y6_VhbEU/
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Judging by some of the casts instagram, Ollie Locke would be in at least some of the LA series. Quite pleased, he's always been missed imo.

https://instagram.com/p/5BLyHmIkwp/

https://instagram.com/p/48Y6_VhbEU/

This is good news. Miss his face pulling lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He might just have gone out there for a holiday; not necessarily appearing on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a couple of teaser trailers during hollyoaks on E4 tonight
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    There was a couple of teaser trailers during hollyoaks on E4 tonight

Did it have a date?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did it have a date?

No but can't be long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like some of them are still out in LA judging from their Snapchats. So I don't think the LA series has finished filming but they often start showing the series before filming ends.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NYC started August 10th, I think, last year, so LA will probably premiere around then this year.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bl**dy great I hate Speidi:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    August the 10th klaxton! Louisenhas confirmed the air date via instagram.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe the LA series is starting so soon... I didn't watch any of series 9! So I've a week to catch up (no issues at all on this! :p)

I'm on the second episode...Since when does everyone call Alex by his second name? I don't remember this for the previous series!
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member

Omg no way :D Actually can't wait now!