Options

Batman VS Superman.

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
Forum Member
Didn't like Man Of Steel and it doesn't look like i'll be liking this. Batman's voice is um... interesting.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/8stuj3qdk28pta1/batmanvssupermandawnofjustice.mp4?dl=0

Comments

• Options
    EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, that looks even worse than I expected. My interest in this has plummeted even further.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmmm .. probably need to watch it again when it's released in better, higher quality but it's not the best teaser i've ever seen.
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmmm .. probably need to watch it again when it's released in better, higher quality but it's not the best teaser i've ever seen.

I agree not the best teaser but I don't think there is anything in that trailer that should put people off of the film. At least wait for the first full trailer, especially as we are still 13 months away from release.
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    I agree not the best teaser but I don't think there is anything in that trailer that should put people off of the film. At least wait for the first full trailer, especially as we are still 13 months away from release.

Exactly, there's nothing TO this trailer. It's just a lot of padding and barely a few seconds of Supes and the Bats! there's no way to judge it from this.

Of course, it's by the same guys who brought you the "amazing" Man of Steel with such a rich and complex storyline - so I will expect the same kind of mastercrafting for the sequel... :(
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I think that looks great. For a teaser trailer it did its job.

And I really liked MoS.