Options

True Lies

ParashootistParashootist Posts: 214
Forum Member
I have heard of a few cases that with people who are very close to each other that if one dies, the other can go very quickly afterwards with the sheer grief of losing them.

The only people I am close to are members of my immediate family. I don't really have any other friends because i can't help but see through their negative traits and gameplaying ways.

I don't think I've met anyone who isn't a tool in one way or another.

My sister is ok, but she's basically a manipulative multiple personality who can never decide which one best becomes her. She also uses her baby to enhance her manipulation skills and strengthen her defence mechanisms.

My other sister is as close to a rock to me as anyone will ever get, but she is married to her boss who, incidentally, I would happily pull the trigger on if I could, so we don't really speak or see much of one another.

My parents are....well, my parents, but they will die soon, so I won't really care about anything.

So if the gameplayers act in their usual ways, I'll probably throw caution to the wind with my life and drive it off a cliff.

Is there any hope left for anyone in this sick world we live in?

Comments

• Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I like the sexy striptease in the hotel room.
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Comes to chat about the movie.

Reads the OP.

Slowly backs out of the thread.
  • Options
    roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,928
    Forum Member
    It's amazing to think this was the last James Cameron movie I actually enjoyed watching. 21 years ago now.

Back then I was sure he was going to go on and make tons more decent movies. All he came up with was Titanic and Avatar in that time. :(
  • Options
    spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parachutist, sounds like a bad jump. Rich people are getting richer. But does that make,them happy? I dont think so. And jamie lee curtiss has an amazing figure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when people are married a,long time, often they go together, and Arnie is very sexist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we must all.play the cards life deals us. As best we can. And Arnie can't really fly a,jump jet of course.
  • Options
    ParashootistParashootist Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    I have heard of a few cases that with people who are very close to each other that if one dies, the other can go very quickly afterwards with the sheer grief of losing them.

The only people I am close to are members of my immediate family. I don't really have any other friends because i can't help but see through their negative traits and gameplaying ways.

I don't think I've met anyone who isn't a tool in one way or another.

My sister is ok, but she's basically a manipulative multiple personality who can never decide which one best becomes her. She also uses her baby to enhance her manipulation skills and strengthen her defence mechanisms.

My other sister is as close to a rock to me as anyone will ever get, but she is married to her boss who, incidentally, I would happily pull the trigger on if I could, so we don't really speak or see much of one another.

My parents are....well, my parents, but they will die soon, so I won't really care about anything.

So if the gameplayers act in their usual ways, I'll probably throw caution to the wind with my life and drive it off a cliff.

Is there any hope left for anyone in this sick world we live in?

BIB meant to read that she is married to her job, and her boss I would pull the trigger on. Big difference.
  • Options
    andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Wtf ?
This discussion has been closed.