Who pre-ordered and I did'nt get their ipad today ?!!

amstereofanamstereofan Posts: 1,765
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hopefully not just me ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some of them wont be shipping until mid june
  • Magic TorchMagic Torch Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My pre-ordered iPad (ordered on 10th May) has not arrived today, but has been showing as 'Out for delivery' on the TNT website all day. I'm a little disappointed not to have received it today, as I know many people have taken delivery today, but I was not really expecting it until the 28th anyway, so cannot complain. Hopefully it will be with me tomorrow.
  • Magic TorchMagic Torch Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My pre-ordered iPad (ordered on 10th May) has not arrived today, but has been showing as 'Out for delivery' on the TNT website all day. I'm a little disappointed not to have received it today, as I know many people have taken delivery today, but I was not really expecting it until the 28th anyway, so cannot complain. Hopefully it will be with me tomorrow.

The status on the TNT website changed to 'Please Call' about an hour ago. Turns out that they tried to deliver today, but did not leave a card (apparently they've been maxed out with iPad deliveries today)...anyway, I could resist no longer & have just been and collected my iPad from the TNT depot (fortunately it's only a short drive away)...my iPad is now home & charging!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    Mine came yesterday!
  • amstereofanamstereofan Posts: 1,765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Irvine wrote: »
    Mine came yesterday!

We don't wish to know that !!
  • davisadavisa Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine didn't. TNT simply gave up on deliveries around 4:30pm, even though mine was out for delivery since 8am.

Did the 30 mile round trip to the depot to collect it at 9pm last night. Posting from it now :)
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not just me ?
    We don't wish to know that !!

Did you talk to courier? Any sign of it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    Did you talk to courier? Any sign of it?

New update with the tracking info earlier so today I hope !

28 May 2010 10:00:00 Croydon Out For Delivery.
    28 May 2010 08:16:13 Croydon Out For Delivery.
    27 May 2010 17:30:00 Croydon Time Constraint Prevented Delivery. Delivery At First Opportunity
    27 May 2010 17:30:00 Croydon Time Constraint Prevented Delivery. Delivery At First Opportunity
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New update with the tracking info earlier so today I hope !

28 May 2010 10:00:00 Croydon Out For Delivery.
    28 May 2010 08:16:13 Croydon Out For Delivery.

I'm sure you'll get it today :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll get it today :)

Live in hope, die in despair !