Hollyoaks-Ob return story idea

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
Forum Member
i think with the return of clare now would be the perfect time to bring ob even for a short stint, it could be as clare targets the osbournes tom calls the one person who isn't scared of her as ob returns to the village to finally bring down claire for good and offers to adopt tom for a new life

any thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    i think with the return of clare now would be the perfect time to bring ob even for a short stint, it could be as clare targets the osbournes tom calls the one person who isn't scared of her as ob returns to the village to finally bring down claire for good and offers to adopt tom for a new life

any thoughts?

Who's OB??? (Sorry, only started watching just over a year ago!!!) :D
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    Who's OB??? (Sorry, only started watching just over a year ago!!!) :D

he was a main character for years and maxs best friend claires husband who she tried to kill, you should watch it online some classic claire max and ob:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    he was a main character for years and maxs best friend claires husband who she tried to kill, you should watch it online some classic claire max and ob:)

Thanks, i don't know who Max is either, obviously I have seen Clare recently :) For some reason something tells me that Max is related to Tom??????
    I'll try and find some online :D
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I love him there would be little point without Max.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    Thanks, i don't know who Max is either, obviously I have seen Clare recently :) For some reason something tells me that Max is related to Tom??????
    I'll try and find some online :D

Yeah Tom is related to max. Tom is max's brother
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I think the only way to save this Clare story is get her to kill off Tom. You could bring back OB briefly that way.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    OB is nothing without Max.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I think the only way to save this Clare story is get her to kill off Tom. You could bring back OB briefly that way.

No Tom brings in the History!
    We watched him grow up from a baby!
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    No Tom brings in the History!
    We watched him grow up from a baby!

So? I'm a long term viewer and I couldn't care less if he lived or died! :D He's not a great actor and he's got no family left in the show.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    So? I'm a long term viewer and I couldn't care less if he lived or died! :D He's not a great actor and he's got no family left in the show.

Cindy?
    He needs to get revenge on Clare,
    and he has a new family!