Options

The Jimi Mistry and Flavia Cacace Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    awiena wrote: »
    Karen mentioned it on jason and kristina AT, final with the georgous Jimi Mistry:D gonna listen it fo sho

I'm all confused as to whether he is going to Blackpool or not...or whether the red button commentary takes place from the BBC TV centre. :confused:

Jimi's tweet this morning seemed to say that Flav had left to get the bus for Blackpool, but he wasn't with her as he was doing the red button commentary with Karen Hardy! But then Karen tweeted from Blackpool Tower so she is definitely there, unless it was only for one day and she is heading back to London tomorrow....or maybe Jimi was busy doing something else today and couldn't go at the same time as Flav was going. Anyway, maybe he'll tweet and clear up the confusion! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    I'm all confused as to whether he is going to Blackpool or not...or whether the red button commentary takes place from the BBC TV centre. :confused:

Jimi's tweet this morning seemed to say that Flav had left to get the bus for Blackpool, but he wasn't with her as he was doing the red button commentary with Karen Hardy! But then Karen tweeted from Blackpool Tower so she is definitely there, unless it was only for one day and she is heading back to London tomorrow....or maybe Jimi was busy doing something else today and couldn't go at the same time as Flav was going. Anyway, maybe he'll tweet and clear up the confusion! :D

I'd say the commentary will take place in London and that Karen was just in Blackpool for tonight's show.

It's a pity that the commentary can't be done from Blackpool. I'm sure Jimi would love to be there with the rest of them and that Flav would love to have there too :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Louella wrote: »
    I'd say the commentary will take place in London and that Karen was just in Blackpool for tonight's show.

It's a pity that the commentary can't be done from Blackpool. I'm sure Jimi would love to be there with the rest of them and that Flav would love to have there too :cry:

Yeah he is still in London and Karen must have only been in Blackpool for the one day! ...I bet he would have loved to have been in Blackpool with them all this weekend, and Flav is probably :cry: because he isn't there too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I listened in to Jimi and Karen on Red Button commentary and really enjoyed it ...He was very enthusiastic and knew what he was talking about :) Looked like he was having a great time with Karen :D

http://twitter.com/#!/JimiMistry/status/148145028345237504/photo/1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello, Just listened final red butt com jimi and Karen were seems have a good time, Jimi knows what he's talking about dances and performance, and about harry as, jimi has a romantic spot he said lovely song:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello, Just listened final red butt com jimi and Karen were seems have a good time, Jimi knows what he's talking about dances and performance, and about harry as, jimi has a romantic spot he said lovely song:o

He was FAB at the red button commentary in the final and really knew what he was talking about :) I think he came across really well and him and Karen had a great time by the looks of things :) and yeah, I think our Jimi is definitely a bit of a romantic at heart....Lucky Flavia ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flavia and Vincent are throwing a Xmas party tonight in ParkLane and invited loads of SCD people so should be a brilliant night I bet!/.....and JIMI is DJ'ing at it :D

JImi tweet...
    Looking fwd to @VincentFlavia 's Xmas drinks ready to spin some tango classics
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flavia and Vincent are throwing a Xmas party tonight in ParkLane and invited loads of SCD people so should be a brilliant night I bet!/.....and JIMI is DJ'ing at it :D

JImi tweet...

Yippee :) I hope we get loads of photos :D Might help to take away the post SCD blues

Handy for Flav that her boyfriend's a DJ in his spare time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yippee :) I hope we get loads of photos :D Might help to take away the post SCD blues

Handy for Flav that her boyfriend's a DJ in his spare time :D

Yup....Quite a new experience for Jimi too, playing some Tango tunes :D I wonder if V&F will do some showdances tonight or if it is just a social party for them all.
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Dilly.:)

The middle one wouldn't work for me, unfortunately:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Dilly.:)

The middle one wouldn't work for me, unfortunately:cry:

Sorry SR....Just tried it myself and can't get it to work either. It is practically the same as the first one anyway so nothing different really.

I wish there had been one of him and Flavia together but if he has been DJ'ing all night, they probably weren't snapped together. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jimi has tweeted him and Flav are away to Slava's Snowshow tonight....Apparently it is amazing and looks fab!

http://www.slavasnowshow.co.uk/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jimi has tweeted him and Flav are away to Slava's Snowshow tonight....Apparently it is amazing and looks fab!

http://www.slavasnowshow.co.uk/

Haven't heard of this before but it does look good.

Yeah, it's a shame we didn't get a new photo of them together.

I'm still hoping for some blog updates at some stage. It's been ages since we've heard from either of them. Hopefully it'll be their New Year's resolution to get writing again :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haven't heard of this before but it does look good.

Yeah, it's a shame we didn't get a new photo of them together.

I'm still hoping for some blog updates at some stage. It's been ages since we've heard from either of them. Hopefully it'll be their New Year's resolution to get writing again :D

I know...I miss both of their blogs and hope they start updating them again. It has been ages.

Yeah it looks fantastic and I wouldn't mind seeing it either, although I'm scared of clowns :o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG I absolutely LOVE this Xmas message that Flavia and Jimi have sent us :D

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/oV6sXMiIjNx0KKj0?cmpid=jj_url
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG I absolutely LOVE this Xmas message that Flavia and Jimi have sent us :D

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/oV6sXMiIjNx0KKj0?cmpid=jj_url

That is brilliant :D So funny and very cute :) I hope they have a lovely Christmas together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That is brilliant :D So funny and very cute :) I hope they have a lovely Christmas together

It was a lovely surprise and nice of them to make it - I can imagine Flavia in fits of giggles when she saw it :D

You will have to share your twitter name with us, and you should tweet them too, to get you into the swing of things there :D
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    There's a lovely pic of Flav and Jimi in Hello magazine from the party earlier this week.

Will try to link a pic later if no one else has managed to tweet.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    There's a lovely pic of Flav and Jimi in Hello magazine from the party earlier this week.

Will try to link a pic later if no one else has managed to tweet.

Thanks Sara, would love to see it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry xmas to all Flavistry and to Jimi and Flavia ,:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Merry xmas to all Flavistry and to Jimi and Flavia ,:)

Merry Christmas awiena :) Hope you had a good one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It looks like Jimi got a great reaction on twitter to his appearance in Dara O Briain's show on BBC last night :) He even managed to get a few dance moves in and wear a sparkly shirt :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It looks like Jimi got a great reaction on twitter to his appearance in Dara O Briain's show on BBC last night :) He even managed to get a few dance moves in and wear a sparkly shirt :D

Here we go...Jimi from 54mins :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b018ny7w/Dara_O_Briain_This_Is_The_Show/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Dilly and flavettes

I hadn't realised Jimi was on this! Looks like he more than held his own with Dara, he clearly doesn't take himself too seriously!:D

I can't remember who was asking for it but I had a copy of the Hello magazine with Vincent and Flavia's party in so here is the scanned pic of Flavia and Jimi for you....I have the rest of the article scanned too although it is a bit 'bitty' - would you like me to post this here or on Flavia's thread?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f197/kr711_photos/JF1.jpg

Happy New Year to you all:)