Options

Who will make it past the battle rounds?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Post who you think will make it past the battle rounds (including who will be stolen).

My guess...

Team Danny:
Conor
Andrea
Abi
Mitchell
Karl
Alice
STEAL: Alex (Team Jessie)

Team Jessie:
Ash
Sarah
Lovelle
Letitia
Danny
Trevor
STEAL: Matt (Team Will)

Team Tom:
Joseph
Jamie
Mike
Alys
Ragsy
Diva
STEAL: Nate (Team Jessie)

Team Will:
Cleo
Leanne
John
Carla and Barbara
Moni
Leah
STEAL: Katie (Team Jessie)

Comments

• Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Diva make it past the battles, I'll be quite angry. Mainly because there are stronger singers than them like Cherelle for example..
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its anybodys guess. this year is so strong. Song choice will be crucial. so many good singers.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    If Diva make it past the battles, I'll be quite angry. Mainly because there are stronger singers than them like Cherelle for example..

Really? :eek: Her rendition of Cheryl's Say My Name was terrible and the wrong song choice. So actually we have no idea what she sounds like with the right song.

Atm I have no idea who's going to get through but Team Danny has way too many rockers so yeah it's a matter of song choice with them.

I've got an idea what some of the battles are going to be:

1) Ash Morgan vs Lem Knight - this is definitely happening - I mean they're similar but not similar at the same time...

2) Andrea vs that Hollyoaks girl - they've got those similar voices and I can see them in the same niche

3) Lovelle vs Letitia - different styles but I can see them fulfilling the same sort of role.