Pro-celeb partners who get on best?

Ray_BurnRay_Burn Posts: 171
Forum Member
Which pairings do you think get on / have got on the best?

I think:

1. Alison and Alijaz
2. Judy and Anton
3. Gregg and Aliona (LOL not really...)

Comments

• Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    1. Tim & Natalie
    2. Judy & Anton
    3. Sunetra & Brendan
    4. Frankie & Kevin
    5. Steve & Ola
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think most of them
  • SopheenaSopheena Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Totally agree A&A Judy and Anton, Caroline and Pasha, Mark and Caroline. They are the main ones.
  • luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Tim & Natalie
    2. Judy & Anton
    3. Sunetra & Brendan
    4. Frankie & Kevin
    5. Steve & Ola

Brendan doesn't like Sunetra
    Steve doesn't like Ola

This is how the perception of what you see on the telly distorts reality :D
  • SopheenaSopheena Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    luigy39 wrote: »
    Steve doesn't like Ola

I agree about brendan, after frankies dance didn't he say something like "jealous"? Implying he wishes he was with someone like her instead of sunetra. They are still my fave couple though, but that's just because of brendan ;)
  • rainbow321rainbow321 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve doesn't like Ola

And you know this, how?
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all seem to get on really well.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,169
    Forum Member
    Sopheena wrote: »
    Totally agree A&A Judy and Anton, Caroline and Pasha, Mark and Caroline. They are the main ones.

I guess that you mean Mark and Karen, they certainly seem to have a great relationship. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rainbow321 wrote: »
    And you know this, how?

Why do people always want more...more :D

Take the information as a gesture of goodwill ;-)
  • angelacangelac Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve doesn't like Ola

I sense that Brendan is frustrated by Sunetra's lack of time available to rehearse, not that he doesn't like her....and the fact that it keeps getting mentioned shows his frustration.

Think he expects full time commitment to the dance training and he isn't getting it with Sunetra...only my view :confused:
    Forum Member
    Steve doesn't like Ola

You might be an insider at Strictly, but now you are also an insider in their thoughts :confused:
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Pasha and Caroline.
  • lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve doesn't like Ola

That doesn't surprise me at all. But Steve............
  • Rachel_RyanRachel_Ryan Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Mark and karen seem to have a great time and have made a good connection with mutual respect. The others, well can't see a great amount of chemistry but judy looks like she really loves anton. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might be an insider at Strictly, but now you are also an insider in their thoughts :confused:

Sherlock Holmes...please.. :confused: people talk about their problems ;-)
  • Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I think all but Brendan and Sunettra.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I do get the impression, and have done since the launch show, that Brendan was disappointed to get Sunetra. I thought it might be his planned last year and he wanted to go out with a ringah.
    Forum Member
    Sherlock Holmes...please.. :confused: people talk about their problems ;-)

And they ask you report this on a forum :confused:

A friend in need, indeed.................
  • FiercelyHipFiercelyHip Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they all do but I do get an odd vibe from Brendan and Sunetra. I can't really put my finger on if his attitude is apathy towards getting Sunetra, or if he's just that chill these days. :D

It does seem quite a contrast to how he was with Sophie last year.
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    The stand out partnership seems to be Judy and Anton, but it looks like they all get on well. You could also tell tonight that Pixie and Trent and Karen and Mark when they got their scores were just so chuffed for each other.

The difficulty of delving down a bit more relationship wise, is difficult because we arent seeing any training videos which would tell us a lot more
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Mrs F wrote: »
    The stand out partnership seems to be Judy and Anton, but it looks like they all get on well. You could also tell tonight that Pixie and Trent and Karen and Mark when they got their scores were just so chuffed for each other.

The difficulty of delving down a bit more relationship wise, is difficult because we arent seeing any training videos which would tell us a lot more

In one of his interviews Tristan said that what we see from the training room follows a weekly scripted storyline from the producers and that we don't get to see the real joking/crying/arguing that goes on. It's a shame as I would find that far more compelling. I miss the days of James calling his partners porkers or Pendledrama trying to manipulate Brendan with tears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And they ask you report this on a forum :confused:

A friend in need, indeed.................

Who told you we are friends? this thread is about who is getting alone and I posted an appropriate comment on who doesn't get alone, this is information that I have and you don't, why does it bother that I put forth information based on first hand reliable sources?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised that James Jordan said about Pixie and Trent, "They don't have any chemistry in anyway shape or form." I think they're cute together.

I do wonder about Kristina and Simon. But it must be especially depressing to be in the dance off twice when you're not on the bottom of the leaderboard.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they all do but I do get an odd vibe from Brendan and Sunetra. I can't really put my finger on if his attitude is apathy towards getting Sunetra, or if he's just that chill these days. :D

It does seem quite a contrast to how he was with Sophie last year.

Totally agree. Brendan sung Sophie's praises constantly last year. He almost seems dismissive of Sunetra but I imagine she's quite feisty and gives it back. I also would guess at Jake & Janette, Steve & Ola and Kristina & Simon having moments but that's as much based on my appraisal of the personalities as opposed to anything I've heard or seen. Or should I say their relationships don't seem as close as say Anton & Judy, Karen & Mark, Frankie & Kevin, Pixie & Trent. Joanne does seem very protective of Scott. I also wonder whether Aljaz is getting a bit tired of Alison playing the clown? Or is that my assumption as she's really beginning to grate?

But up in the Claudatorium tonight there seemed a really good, jolly atmosphere between the whole team which was spontaneous and lovely to see.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who told you we are friends? this thread is about who is getting alone and I posted an appropriate comment on who doesn't get alone, this is information that I have and you don't, why does it bother that I put forth information based on first hand reliable sources?

I'm exceedingly grateful for your insider info, luigy! Thank you so much for sharing - it's a treat to get some behind the scenes scoop!!!