EE: Peters secret?

AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,896
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

So, what has Peter Beale done that he regrets and feels the need to tell Emma about?

After Sharons speech tonight about forgiveness, fresh starts and how "everyone has done something they regret" He walked out of the pub, the words had clearly had an impact.

He then proceeds to call Emma to ask if he can talk to her?

I wonder what he has done in relation to Lucys death that he regrets?

Comments

• _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an interesting one. Maybe the theory some people have that the cocaine was actually his and that Lucy was covering from him is right? Or maybe he saw her later on in the night on Good Friday but for some reason hasn't told anyone yet?

I also thought Abi looked very suspicious just after Sharon made that speech.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did look like he was on something around the time of those episodes.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good spot but I wanna know how his going to stay with Simon when his never met him?
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I think Abi killed Lucy! The scene with Jay and Ben talking about her purse was a red herring. Either Abi or Peter. Abi is tougher deep down than she looks. She looks like butter wouldn't melt but I think she could be dangerous when crossed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I think Abi killed Lucy! The scene with Jay and Ben talking about her purse was a red herring. Either Abi or Peter. Abi is tougher deep down than she looks. She looks like butter wouldn't melt but I think she could be dangerous when crossed.

I too think it's Abi or Peter.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ancalagon wrote: »
    Hi guys,

So, what has Peter Beale done that he regrets and feels the need to tell Emma about?

After Sharons speech tonight about forgiveness, fresh starts and how "everyone has done something they regret" He walked out of the pub, the words had clearly had an impact.

He then proceeds to call Emma to ask if he can talk to her?

I wonder what he has done in relation to Lucys death that he regrets?

I noticed after Sharon's speech they did close ups on Abi, Jay, Ben, peter and Ian.

Lucy clue?

Can't make my mind up between abi and peter
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peter was the one doing coke. Either that or he's selling it. Lucy was too lifeless to be a coke addict.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I think Peter was the one doing coke. Either that or he's selling it. Lucy was too lifeless to be a coke addict.

Lucy admitted taking coke. She said she had her "reasons" for taking it. I'm not sure I believe Peter was selling coke HOWEVER he might have done and Lucy might have threatened to shop him so he pushed her over or hit her with something. I think they met up that night and he's hiding it for some reason.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Lucy admitted taking coke. She said she had her "reasons" for taking it. I'm not sure I believe Peter was selling coke HOWEVER he might have done and Lucy might have threatened to shop him so he pushed her over or hit her with something. I think they met up that night and he's hiding it for some reason.

Lucy said she took coke because of the way Ian treated her. She could have said it to hurt Ian and protect her brother. Thinking about it Peter is also too lifeless to be a coke addict so he was more likely dealing it. It is quite a stretch to believe Lucy was on anything except depressants:D
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some interesting ideas, but I can't muster up much enthusiasm for trying to work out who or what killed Lucy when it's known that the writers haven't even decided yet.
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_Duke wrote: »
    Some interesting ideas, but I can't muster up much enthusiasm for trying to work out who or what killed Lucy when it's known that the writers haven't even decided yet.

Good point. I think they are just letting the episodes pass, throwing in an occasional red herring and then they'll sort out the actual killer later on.

However, I can't think that they would have the killer as someone random - the fans would be up in arms. It would need to be a primary character; Ian, Peter, Abi, Jay etc.

Personally, if it was Ben, I'd throw up. He can't be involved in another bombshell...please!
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The writers have decided. They decided a long time ago.
  • dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If rumours are to be believed another death is due around Christmas/New Year time so it would fit for it to be Abi as she could easily bump off Jay (in a crime of passion) or Lola (out of jealousy) right now and that's not to mention killing off Emma to get her away from her Dad.
  • AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy_Duke wrote: »

LOL what?

Where are you getting this from? The producer has always known who has killed Lucy..
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peter killed her. Maybe he was going to tell Emma something to throw her off the scent.
    I just dont see why it would have been Abi that killed her!?
  • wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    I noticed after Sharon's speech they did close ups on Abi, Jay, Ben, peter and Ian.

Lucy clue?

Can't make my mind up between abi and peter

Or perhaps another red herring??

I actually thought the close-ups on Ian and Ben referenced Rainie and Heather respectively. I really hope it's not Peter and can't really see much of a motive for Abi (she didn't kill off Stacey after all, who did much more damage to her family life than Lucy) but am happy to wait and see.

Oh, and i also thought that someone (?3/4 people) already know who killed Lucy - am sure I read that somewhere?
  • Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ancalagon wrote: »
    LOL what?

Where are you getting this from? The producer has always known who has killed Lucy..

LOL what? Really? Did you say LOL what to me? :D

Most dreadfully sorry if I come across as an idiot, but I had read in the news that they had changed their minds over the killer, but on checking again just now they have since denied that.

I have my own thoughts on this, but shall keep them to myself.

http://primetime.*******************/tag/who-killed-lucy-beale/
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I think Abi's regret could come tomorrow...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've long thought Peter is the one that killed Lucy.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care who killed Lucy. The fact that this storyline is going to drag on and on with many red herrings along the way has just turned me off. It's like the Ronnie and Kat baby swap story. It went on and on and they had to cut it short in the end because viewers were fed up. Even then it lasted too long.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    If last night's phone call is swiftly forgotten I will be very suspicious indeed.

It's curious, Peter phoning Emma and not getting through, then rushing to pack his bags. It's like he regretted the call and decided to make a run for it.
  • TorchwoodBoyTorchwoodBoy Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How has no one else noticed yet?!?!?!

Peter's knuckles were Red Raw last night, like he'd beaten someone up.

You'll see it again tonight! You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!! ... I went too far, sorry.