Ipad charger cable!

CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My original apple cable split after nearly two years of use, so I bought another cable, but not an apple one as their £25. That broke after just a few weeks, so I bought a braided cord one online, and the connector pulled out two days later. I paid £7 for another standard cable from a local store, the wire pulled out within a week, went to exchange it this morning and the replacement one wasn't working (felt loose at the ends too) . So I took it back and got yet another one - and now this ones not working either and also feels loose on the end and the shop has no more in stock! Does anyone know of a ipad charger cable that actually works and sturdy enough to keep working?!!

Comments

• rickyboysimpsonrickyboysimpson Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    I bought several of these cables, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008UFMO1U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Original iPad cables, still working months after I bought them and cheap as chips too.
  • AyrshireDJAyrshireDJ Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    ive had original cables and aftermarket cables, used for months and months.

I am assuming you actually pull out from the plug itself and not just tug on the wire? if you just yank out the wire out the phone im not surprised you break so many :)
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine become a bit loose well the cover began to spilt, my dad put some tape on it, and said it would be safe, but I didn't want to risk it.

So I went on Amazon, and bought a replacement charging cable for £1', When it came I found out the saying you get what you pay for is true, It basically took 36 hours to charge up.

Only fir my dad to say well there are a few lightening cables around the house grrr.

I found it snapped, as I wasn't allowing much reach, so ended up buying a extension use thingy