What a fantastic episode

GLYN_TO_WINGLYN_TO_WIN Posts: 3,919
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Like my performance in bed it was quality the whole way through with a great climax. IMO one of the best episodes of The Apprentice ever. It really did have everything.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like my performance in bed it was quality the whole way through with a great climax. IMO one of the best episodes of The Apprentice ever. It really did have everything.

Definitely the best so far I was killing myself laughing at many points and best of all the team containing the nice people won!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Great episode. The task was like all build-up to the drama in the boardroom. Brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,285
    Forum Member
    Maybe Sir Alan should employ all these Candidates for entertaining purposes. They're mostly all a bunch of .....
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By far the greatest episode of the apprentice so far. In all the series.

Sir Al really does now how to lay on the excitement, I take my hat of too him. Great the way he just booted Jenny right out of there. Felt sorry for Jennifer though.

Total BRILLIANCE! 10/10
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a fantastic episode - my heart was in my mouth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Definitely the most entertaining episode so far!

That chicken scene was hilarious. Also when they finally got the green alarm clock and pressed the button, you heard this call to prayer and the two girls starting doing a stupid wee dance to it LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one moment when Jennifer and Claire got on.

Can't beleive Jennifer is out, I really liked her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he should have fired 3 of them , or the whole team like Donald Trump did :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan Sugar is so sharp that he misses nothing. I don't rate that Margaret much. She has just insulted Edinburgh on national TV, how intelligent was that?
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Alan Sugar is so sharp that he misses nothing. I don't rate that Margaret much. She has just insulted Edinburgh on national TV, how intelligent was that?

wasnt she just slagging off the uni?

anyway, i agree with everyon - superb episode! i was like "michaels going, no its clare, no its jenny....yep, clare"
  • stevenjwstevenjw Posts: 110
    Forum Member

She was only joking, she was only refering to Michael's mistake about kosher.
  • Phil AnderPhil Ander Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon

Margaret is wonderful. Her reference to Edinburgh was a joke and a rather funny one at that. Auld Reekie is one of my favourite Cities by the way.

I am reminded of the old Michael Flanders re definition of Boyle's law. I quote "the greater the external pressure the greater the volume of hot air."

Yes under pressure people often do the daftest things.

IMHO both Jenny and Jennifer deserved to go.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Fantastic episode!
  • FullMoonFullMoon Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How dare you? :p Margaret rules! She wasn't slagging off the city, just saying (tongue in cheek) that the university must have gone downhill if the graduates they're turning out are of such poor quality as Michael! It's maybe her old uni or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God yeah, Margaret often steals the show with her wit and her one-liners, and unlike Nick, often is prepared to give her teams credit and encouragement. She's a STAR! And one I would not mess with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night's episode was FABULOUS!! I have never seen Sr'Alan so angry and I feel sure he has more integrity than to "act" that for the cameras.

Margaret and Nick should have their own Show. I love a good withering look or a cutting remark - yet they come across as very warm genuine people too. Trustworthy - which is why Sr'Alan has them at his side of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it would be cynical of me to suggest that Alan was told to get rid of 2 this week and passed it off as his own 'surprise'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    / / / / /
  • JuceeJucee Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved last nights episode, definately the best of the series. Not only did I like the task, but the 3 characters I like were on the same team and the ones I couldn't stand were on the other and they lost! Sara & Lucinda received compliments for their work, much to the others disgust and then the 2 I really couldn't stand booted off at the end...what more could I want!

Jenny getting caught out on the Kosha issue too was hilarious, as she tried to dig her way out when it was shown how many lies she tells for her own gain. Michael and his 'good jewish boy' act got caught out and Lee I think has realised that what the others were stirring about Sara & Lucinda was untrue, although I still can't forgive him for last week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara redeemed herself big-time. Saved herself. Even NICK gave her credit which is no mean feat.

Lee did ok as leader, he did struggle a little, but the class of Rafe attracts victory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rafe gets right up my nose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't see how, he's by FAR the best contestant in the show

(I know its spelt Raef before anyone says anything, but I spell it Rafe, Looks posher)