Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can someone re-post the link to the pic of Phil as a sausage? I cant find it :rolleyes:
    I need to show my sister, she is just watching them for the first time.
    Cheers folks!!

I can't find a bigger version, but is THIS the one you mean? :D
  • Shannon_BurnettShannon_Burnett Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »

I think the one on his Actor/Director page is the same size:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/philip-chawner/120331988058877
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    kiviraat wrote: »

Yes that's the picture i mean, hahaha thanks for that!!!

Although I've now sent the link to my sister's Facebook page i think he will see I've done that and unfriend me!
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    So I've seen the last episode of the first Chawner series and have now, finally, seen them all. One thing my wife noted was that when the family were getting their new clothes Phil got that maroon shirt he's seen wearing in just about every episode after that one.

I knew he only had one good shirt, I should have realised that he never paid for it.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    So I've seen the last episode of the first Chawner series and have now, finally, seen them all. One thing my wife noted was that when the family were getting their new clothes Phil got that maroon shirt he's seen wearing in just about every episode after that one.

I knew he only had one good shirt, I should have realised that he never paid for it.
    The fashion guy off the telly told him it was a colour that suited him, and he's right, it matches his cheeks.

He really should buy a couple more though and get that one washed though, it must reek.:eek: Sausage fat, Emma's **** and sweat, eugh.

I saw this on facebook this morning "can you get emma to add me please as facebook friend then i will have the fab 4 better than the beatles audrey,philip,samatha,emma chawner please come back and see us in new zealand we would love to see you guys again"

Now once again, Philth will take that at face value and assume the writer is a genuine Chawnerfawner. He will be able to add the Beatles to the growing list of famous folk the Chawners consider themselves to be equal too.

It wasn't that long ago Phil told his NZ fans that us British fans regard them with the same affection as the Osbournes and the Royal Family . :rolleyes:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    The fashion guy off the telly told him it was a colour that suited him, and he's right, it matches his cheeks.

He really should buy a couple more though and get that one washed though, it must reek.:eek: Sausage fat, Emma's **** and sweat, eugh.

I saw this on facebook this morning "can you get emma to add me please as facebook friend then i will have the fab 4 better than the beatles audrey,philip,samatha,emma chawner please come back and see us in new zealand we would love to see you guys again"

Now once again, Philth will take that at face value and assume the writer is a genuine Chawnerfawner. He will be able to add the Beatles to the growing list of famous folk the Chawners consider themselves to be equal too.

It wasn't that long ago Phil told his NZ fans that us British fans regard them with the same affection as the Osbournes and the Royal Family . :rolleyes:

Well actually he has that last one right TL - I pretty much hold the same amount of affection for The Chawners as I do the Royal Family - the fact that it's in deficit would wash over him...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    More like the Royle Family...except not as funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Phiz is being very quiet on his page of late - hardly worth bothering to read - perhaps his 'fame' is finally over?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    Phiz is being very quiet on his page of late - hardly worth bothering to read - perhaps his 'fame' is finally over?
    Nah, he's just worn out, his last update was that he'd had a busy day and was going to bed.

I expect it's the new summer TV schedule that has exhausted him, poor man :(

All those repeats of Midsomer Murders and trying to work out who dunnit - Phil, here's a tip, spot the most famous actor in the cast, other than the bloke that used to be Bergerac, and it's always him or her.
    Forum Member
    Maybe he did make a complaint about that policeman like he threatened and maybe he found out what that officer actually wanted when he called the other week.

He'll be back though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Maybe he did make a complaint about that policeman like he threatened and maybe he found out what that officer actually wanted when he called the other week.

He'll be back though.
    You think he might be in Strangeways?!:eek:

I shall go and make a trifle with a file in it immediately.

Where is Strangeways?
    Forum Member
    Sadly he is not banged up.

I just checked facebook and he's back posting. His usual 'good weekend' to the UK and one to NZ leading one 'friend' to ask why he always writes the same thing. Leading Phil to reply
    Sorry josh I will not put any more on here then

and a little later
    I am sorry I just don’t know what else to say I have said it before we all love you all in New Zealand for all your support so you all take care love Phil and family xxxx

And just now under a request for Emma to add a facebook friend he writes
    Hi Emma cannot add anymore at the moment sorry it has gone over 400 friends and facebook will not let her add any more has it is supposed to be only 5000

This one has confused even me. Try as I might, I can't translate it from Chawnerese to English. Though I do notice he's spelt 'as' as 'has' again. Honestly, how can you get a word wrong that is only two letters long?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, newbie here. This thread fascinates me!

Has anyone seen this:
    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/9780128.Reality_TV_family_in_Facebook_abuse_probe/

It looks as if he's spending his time abusing this poor soul so he's no time to write on his FB page.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, newbie here. This thread fascinates me!

Has anyone seen this:
    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/9780128.Reality_TV_family_in_Facebook_abuse_probe/

It looks as if he's spending his time abusing this poor soul so he's no time to write on his FB page.

Yes it's been discussed at very great length on here, both before, during and after the subsequent trial - which Phil illegally posted about on Facebook.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On that newspaper page there is a jobs section with a lot of jobs in Blackburn, both male and female. If they really wanted to Phil and Emma could get up off the sofa and go and find work. Oh silly me, they don;'t want to because it would muck up 'their' money.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching this weeks thrilling instalment now. When they are being interviewed by Lorraine at the beginning Sam is wearing this horrendous pink top with only one shoulder, to say it wasn't flattering is putting it mildly :eek: Anyway, I thought I'd put 'Samantha Chawner' into google and see if a picture of her in it came up so I could demonstrate my point. It didn't but THIS did:

http://www.inspirationuk.com/latest/news-archive/audrey-and-phil-s-big-challenge/

It seems that Phil and Aud were filmed singing with a choir for the second series yet for the life of me I can't remember this being shown or it ever being mentioned on the programme! Have I had a massive memory lapse or was none of this shown in series 2 :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Watching this weeks thrilling instalment now. When they are being interviewed by Lorraine at the beginning Sam is wearing this horrendous pink top with only one shoulder, to say it wasn't flattering is putting it mildly :eek: Anyway, I thought I'd put 'Samantha Chawner' into google and see if a picture of her in it came up so I could demonstrate my point. It didn't but THIS did:

http://www.inspirationuk.com/latest/news-archive/audrey-and-phil-s-big-challenge/

It seems that Phil and Aud were filmed singing with a choir for the second series yet for the life of me I can't remember this being shown or it ever being mentioned on the programme! Have I had a massive memory lapse or was none of this shown in series 2 :confused:
    I'm not sure if they showed much footage, but I definitely remember Phil announcing on Facebook that he and Aud were singing in a "quire":D:D

Our Aud looks genuinely happy in that photo. Phil looks pissed off though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was the bad editing that Director Dan did, it didn't show them singing in a ' quire', it didn't show Emma working hard at the gym and Audrey doing her exercises, naughty naughty Dan the man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    That was the bad editing that Director Dan did, it didn't show them singing in a ' quire', it didn't show Emma working hard at the gym and Audrey doing her exercises, naughty naughty Dan the man.
    Small but perfectly formed:)

*swoons*

I properly love Dan Gooding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Small but perfectly formed:)

*swoons*

I properly love Dan Gooding.

Me too!!!!!!!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Me too!!!!!!!:p
    Philth missed a trick there, if he'd been a tiny bit more canny, he could have arranged for one of his daughters to be courted by Dan, and if things had progressed nicely, he would now have a TV Director son-in-law.;)

Slight flaw there though (and I may be wrong) but I think Dan rides the other bus.:o
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if they showed much footage, but I definitely remember Phil announcing on Facebook that he and Aud were singing in a "quire":D:D

Our Aud looks genuinely happy in that photo. Phil looks pissed off though.

'Quire' :D Thanks tenorlady. Pity, I'd like to have seen those scenes. I wonder if things went far too well for the TV producers? Nothing for them to take the p!ss out of or for us to be shocked at? Yet I for one would have liked to have seen Aud enjoying herself for a change.
    Philth missed a trick there, if he'd been a tiny bit more canny, he could have arranged for one of his daughters to be courted by Dan, and if things had progressed nicely, he would now have a TV Director son-in-law.;)

Slight flaw there though (and I may be wrong) but I think Dan rides the other bus.:o

I think Dan would jump on ANY bus to get away from the Chawner girls even if he bats for the right team! :D He's seen them and their smelly house first hand :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    'Quire' :D Thanks tenorlady. Pity, I'd like to have seen those scenes. I wonder if things went far too well for the TV producers? Nothing for them to take the p!ss out of or for us to be shocked at? Yet I for one would have liked to have seen Aud enjoying herself for a change.

I think Dan would jump on ANY bus to get away from the Chawner girls even if he bats for the right team! :D He's seen them and their smelly house first hand :eek:
    Lotty I love you:o;):rolleyes::eek::yawn::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I finally saw the boob grab. In HD.
    I didn't sleep very well last night :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trifle? wrote: »
    I finally saw the boob grab. In HD.
    I didn't sleep very well last night :(
    Stuff of nightmares, isn't it?

Aud looks presentable in that picture, from the waist up. Sorry, I just cant look at any pic of Papa Repulsive with any objectiveness. The man disgusts me. :mad: