Options

Kristina and Ben

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    She's got a man why would any women be worried that she is going to take hers this year. I'd have thought an unattached man would be more of a risk. Why isn't Pasha getting any abuse about Rachel or it only women dancers that entice their celebrity contestants?
    I know she has a new man . Won't stop worried wifies fretting , that's just how it is .
    The men rarely look sexy but Kristina does, and in skimpy dance outfits moves papers . The media ramp it up when sexy lady dancers are involved . I'm not saying it's fair, it's just how it is .
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    She's got a man why would any women be worried that she is going to take hers this year. I'd have thought an unattached man would be more of a risk. Why isn't Pasha getting any abuse about Rachel or it only women dancers that entice their celebrity contestants?

The reason Pasha isn't getting abuse is because his and Rachel's situation was different - Rachel split up with her husband who she'd been with for just over a year shortly after she did strictly - all the indications are from stuff she said in interviews was that her marriage was a mistake and there were no children involved so I guess that made it easy for her to split from her ex husbsnd. She may have been attracted to Pasha while she did strictly, but she got together with him after her divorce. In addition to which Rachel didn't go on strictly and gush about how happily married she was and Pasha didn't pose with her then husband in VTs and pictures like this one.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2343075.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Ben-Cohen-and-Kristina-Rihanoff.jpg
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    The reason Pasha isn't getting abuse is because his and Rachel's situation was different - Rachel split up with her husband who she'd been with for just over a year shortly after she did strictly - all the indications are from stuff she said in interviews was that her marriage was a mistake and there were no children involved so I guess that made it easy for her to split from her ex husbsnd. She may have been attracted to Pasha while she did strictly, but she got together with him after her divorce. In addition to which Rachel didn't go on strictly and gush about how happily married she was and Pasha didn't pose with her then husband in VTs and pictures like this one.

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2343075.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Ben-Cohen-and-Kristina-Rihanoff.jpg

Why do you give Rachel Riley and Pasha the benefit of the doubt about the timing of their get togeher and not afford the same to Ben and Kristina:confused:
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you give Rachel Riley and Pasha the benefit of the doubt about the timing of their get togeher and not afford the same to Ben and Kristina:confused:

I think I explained why in my post......in addition to which Ben and Kristina have been papped together while he is married - he was still married when he was papped on the underground with her and when he spent the night at her flat etc...both of them have only got themselves to blame if people doubt their version of events.
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How many times do you give someone the benefit of the doubt though? This isn't the first time the timing has been sketchy (being kind here) when it comes to Kristina's relationships. I've given her the benefit of the doubt previously, this time though all the evidence points towards the overlap. You can still be her fan and accept that.

I do not dispute that Ben is more to blame - he was the married one with kids who played the doting family man for votes, but Kristina isn't an easily led wee girl who couldn't say no either. They both come out this looking like crap and no amount of back-pedalling, re-writing history or throwing mud at other people (his wife, her fellow dancers) deflects from that.
This discussion has been closed.