Micheal Bubble - foul mouth!!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is Micheal Bubble last night just showed us who MB really is, he is just a foul mouth vulgarian who did not deserve to be on TV, My mum was a big fan but the minute he swore and how disrepectful was he encouraging his audience to "show a vulgar salute" to Holly Willoughby and to the viewers at home, I videoed it to show my mum but I just cannot bring myself to show her such vulgarity, I am personally calling for a boycott of ALL MB records. I think he was just trying to be "cool" but he failed abysmally.

Comments

• Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where did the moth come in ?
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Difficult to comment when there's nothing to see
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Micheal Bubble?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    Who is Micheal Bubble?

You know him. He's the guy who's got a foul moth :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    Who is Micheal Bubble?

Charlie's brother!!!!! (its an intellegent reply you might have to GOOGLE for an answer)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP..now you've edited the thread title, you might wanna re-edit it to get his name right!
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    Charlie's brother!!!!! (its an intellegent reply you might have to GOOGLE for an answer)

I think you need to check up on your spelling.
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He annoys me with the constant moving of his feet while he sings. It's not even dancing.

But he's made some great recordings.

This with my favourite contemporary female jazz singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DSrJXQV9Og
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was the swearing or the V sign that annoyed me about this show... it was Holly Willoughby.

Other than that, great documentary. :)
  • Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not overstruck on the guy, both him and his music do nothing for me whatsoever.

however my mum likes him very much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Michael Bubble has never been on TV swearing to my knowledge...

Michael Buble on the other hand has. He is just a normal guy in a not so normal job. Give him a break. It's nice seeing these people being human and not the PR robot's some of them have become. It was shown after 10:00pm so really some swearing should have been expected.

He's a looker too! :)
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A fully grown man swore?! Oh dear Lord.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everybody swears, not one person has said a non swear word when stubbing your little toe, flip will just not do
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm - very disappointed with how immature [and crude] he appears to be. Not such a big fan now......
    What about Sam though? A good singer snapping at his heels...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i liked the show last night. Showed him to be a nice, normal guy.
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet your dear old mum has heard worse. if not you must let her out more often.
  • harrypalmerharrypalmer Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    A fully grown man swore?! Oh dear Lord.

Hahaha.. quite.
    And the OP may be premature in thinking mummy dear is no longer a fan, since he refuses to show her the offending video.
    Too much parent/child reversal going on here.
  • filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you havent tuned into Channel 4 or Gordon Ramsey ? now thats swearing ! :D
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, you made him sound like he swears like Liam Gallagher.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy B wrote: »
    OP, you made him sound like he swears like Liam Gallagher.

Or Shaun Ryder :D:D

I recorded the show and TBH it's really heightened by interest in watching it now! Want to see what all the fuss is about.

NB. And I doubt my 74 year old mum will faint if she hears some bad language. She's heard me when I'm in a one! :o:D
  • TsuraTsura Posts: 2,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know him. He's the guy who's got a foul moth :D

Brilliant post! Hilarious!!
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate the guy. Arrogant, smug, slimy, piss-poor 5th rate Rat Pack wannabe. Take Frank Sinatra, remove the talent, charisma, voice, nuance, intelligence and good songs, and you'd still have a long way to go before you created anything approaching Michael's smirking vapidity. He should be playing hotel lounges in Swansea, not stadiums.

That being said, getting both of someone's names wrong is far more rude and irritating than a couple of 'swears'. Suggesting people use that as a reason to 'boycott his records' seems a little OTT to me, but not to worry, hopefully plenty of people are already boycotting them on grounds of taste. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Hate the guy. Arrogant, smug, slimy, piss-poor 5th rate Rat Pack wannabe. Take Frank Sinatra, remove the talent, charisma, voice, nuance, intelligence and good songs, and you'd still have a long way to go before you created anything approaching Michael's smirking vapidity. He should be playing hotel lounges in Swansea, not stadiums.

That being said, getting both of someone's names wrong is far more rude and irritating than a couple of 'swears'. Suggesting people use that as a reason to 'boycott his records' seems a little OTT to me, but not to worry, hopefully plenty of people are already boycotting them on grounds of taste. ;)

I don't know what the OP is talking about, re, the "foul mouth" stuff, but I have to agree with the first bit of your post especially.

I have never liked MB. I have always sensed something very smarmy and NOT NICE underneath his whole rat pack persona. Something about him makes my skin crawl but God knows I can't put my finger on what or why.

Nice to see I'm not alone in it, though.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the show, can someone explain just what he said and done that was so rude?
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »

I know you haven't specifically said he was, but Frank Sinatra was no Saint either.
    Paddy C wrote: »
    I missed the show, can someone explain just what he said and done that was so rude?

He, like 99% of celebrities actually swears backstage, and sometimes on stage. I don't care for it myself but I still think he's a fantastic singer.