Cat puts all her toys in the food bowl

mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My 2 year old cat (we just rescued her about 4 months ago) keeps carrying her toys and putting them in her food bowl or water dish. It doesn't bother me, it's actually really cute, but I have no idea why she's doing it! Any ideas?

Comments

• Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish i knew why they did it, i have one who does it too...My Finn puts everything is the water bowl and then spends ages trying to fish them out which usually just means the water goe every where and the toys stay in the bowl :D
  • CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lost_Soul wrote: »
    I wish i knew why they did it, i have one who does it too...My Finn puts everything is the water bowl and then spends ages trying to fish them out which usually just means the water goe every where and the toys stay in the bowl :D

I think it's a game to them, one of my kittens loves to pick up his tin foil ball with his mouth and drop it into a shoe, then try manically for ages to get it back out again, he never suceeds but still does it anyway. Never ending fun as far as he's concerned.
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Hehe personal amusement and tasty toys possibly? The added bonus of getting the human slave to fish them out also.

Cats are great at creating their own entertainment it is true :D