Dancing on Ice 2011 - The Finale - 27th March 2011 - ITV1 - 7.40pm

1545556575860»

Comments

• Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »
    I think Sam has won a lot of people over tonight simply by his brilliant skating.

Agree. He was excellent tonight and deserved the win. Great series though and have loved being on this forum for the entertainment. :D
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Laura has been very popular on here. But I just could not see the attraction. I often thought she was over marked and Sam was undermarked. I actually really liked Chloe and wanted her to win. But no chance the other too were better than her. I really warmed towards Sam in the last two weeks. I think the right person won.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    well done colin and laura you did us fans all proud, the only thing that bothered me was does anyone else think that as there wasnt too much of a height difference between laura and colin and the fact that laura is a well rounded girl not fat in anyway by the way just a stocky build, that it looked like colin was reallystruggling and straining in some of the lifts headbangers to lift her etc which made the moves look a little rough round the edges and not as smooth as say brianne and sam anyone else think that she maybe needed a stronger taller partner as much as i love colin! also thought they were a little underprepared for the bolero and it was all a bit messy for me :-( x
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still don't know who Laura is, and I'm not sure about Sam ??
  • Options
    Mykey38Mykey38 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is far better technically than both of them but particularly than Laura. Any skater will tell you that.

Strange then that Olympic Skater Robin Cousins voted to the contrary.
  • Options
    pilgrim4jpilgrim4j Posts: 6,975
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    "johnson is our dancing on ice champion" :rolleyes:
    http://bit.ly/fO1KLk :D