Options

thoughts on smokers.

Comments

• Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thoughts on smokers ?... I think they are weak because they can't do without a ciggie ;)
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E cigs are indeed a blessing, I've been on them since Jan and haven't had a real cig since. Unfortunately the anti smoking lobby are already making noises about getting them banned, apparently it'll make little Jonny think it's ok to take up a 40 a day habit on the hardcore cigs....the fact they may end up saving millions of lives has been conveniently forgotten.
    BIB.

A New Zealand poster on DS told how e-cig advertising has been banned there.....because it 'looks like a cigarette'. :rolleyes:

They haven't got round to banning Chinagraph pencils..........yet. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I have smoked a pipe for over 45 years I try and keep away from other people who find it offensive as I do their scent deodorant aftershave and breath but is it not strange when the shit hits the fan out comes a ****. What happened to pubs the best customers /drinkers and good for a natter smoked and are no longer there What upsets me is fat people just imagine the gas and waste they produce let alone the smell
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »

Also I have noticed that hardly any smokers on here has actually said that they are considerate of non smokers, but then again I knew that.
    Then again, you don't.
    imrightok wrote: »
    I questioned motives, not what happened. Motives are open to interpretation. Actual events are not.
    I don't think you've understood your own posts. :D
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am considerate of non smokers, I can smell them a mile off, and steer clear of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Thoughts on smokers ?... I think they are weak because they can't do without a ciggie ;)
    Fatties without a chocolate bar
    Believers with out a god
    Alcohol
    Drugs
    and many more we all have a weakness what's yours
  • Options
    Forum Member
    flower 2 wrote: »
    I am considerate of non smokers, I can smell them a mile off, and steer clear of them.

You obviously have no knowledge of English if your a mile away how can the definition of "considerate" apply

showing kindly regard for the feelings or circumstances of others; thoughtful.

marked by or showing care; deliberate
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the worst thing I do in my life is smoke, then I shall consider it a life well lived.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously have no knowledge of English if your a mile away how can the definition of "considerate" apply

showing kindly regard for the feelings or circumstances of others; thoughtful.

marked by or showing care; deliberate

I will have to go outside, look up at the stars, strike a light, and ponder that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member

:D.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will have to go outside, look up at the stars, strike a light, and ponder that one.

With a few exceptions all you will see is nuclear fission something your government cannot get its head around yes its worth pondering before your lights goes out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With a few exceptions all you will see is nuclear fission something your government cannot get its head around yes its worth pondering before your lights goes out

:eek: My Government :eek:...(And I'm not even old enough to smoke!, let alone vote)...Puffs smoke signals for help!

(I'm the one behind the bikeshed)
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    My daughter and I were out shopping the other day and everyone who was walking in front of us or at the side of us were smoking. Do these people not have any thought for anyone who maybe doesn't want that smoke in their faces or that smell on their clothes.?
    Then yesterday same thing my husband and I were queuing and again smokers in front of us wafting their gross smoke over everyone.
    I personally think smoking should be banned in public places. Smoke in your home if you want but don't involve everyone else that is a non smoker into your dirty habit.
    And no I have never smoked and no none of my family do.

Your opinions please :-D

My opinion is that you should stay indoors because you seem to attract them.

Perhaps it's your hair colour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek: My Government :eek:...(And I'm not even old enough to smoke!, let alone vote)...Puffs smoke signals for help!

(I'm the one behind the bikeshed)

I wish you well at least you have humour

PS bike shed is two words

Steve
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish you well at least you have humour

PS bike shed is two words

Steve

I know but my school are making cuts on signage costs. :cool:
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My opinion is that you should stay indoors because you seem to attract them.

Perhaps it's your hair colour?
    Noted OP's input to this thread?

ONE POST........then cleared off. Mission accomplished.
  • Options
    fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have nothing against them, but every smoker I've met ages really badly
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »

Yes you're right, a hit and run thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have nothing against them, but every smoker I've met ages really badly

Johnny Depp certainly doesn't look his age.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's probably noticed how many other OP's routinely get a kicking for having the nerve to post their views, and has wisely chosen to opt out of any further input.

Not that he's under any obligation to post anything else at all, of course.
  • Options
    Pete GrainPete Grain Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ONE POST

Probably puffing nervously on a ciggie waiting for her thread to disappear from the front page.

Bless :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thoughts on smokers ................

Weak, selfish, addictive personalities who litter their carcinogenic debris dummies without a care for the environment.

Get a life!

Get some fresh air in you :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    Thoughts on smokers ................

Weak, selfish, addictive personalities who litter their carcinogenic debris dummies without a care for the environment.

That's quite a good effort. Well done!
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    That's quite a good effort. Well done!

It could have been better, pathetic was missing although I do like the steering away from cancer sticks to debris dummies :D