New pregnancy storyline CS (character spoiler)

CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
Forum Member
I didn't know this was happening but Faye is going to be CS new teen mom!

Source- http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/5768086/16-year-old-mum-of-two-hits-back-at-critics-of-young-mums.html

Find the CS link at the bottom of the article

I don't think Anna could ever mirror the shock and disbelief we seen from Gail.

Comments

• CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »

Thanks for the extra link-I wonder if she will give birth at 12 or 13?? (Presuming she doesn't abort)
    As the storyline begins later in the year, I wonder if we'll see any relationship develop with baby's father or if it will be a one night stand?
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is OLD news
    Forum Member
    This is OLD news

So old news is never discussed here? As I said in my first post I didnt know this storyline was happening. I do apologise!
  • JoshyxJoshyx Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Faye will pretend to be pregnant to get Annies attention... It turns out she gives birth to a teddy bear stuffed up her shirt for 9 months... The father... MAX!!!!
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In other news, Ghandi dead, Man walks on the moon and Britain changes to Decimalisation.
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish this storyline didn't get the green light
  • paulinejonespaulinejones Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    In other news, Ghandi dead, Man walks on the moon and Britain changes to Decimalisation.

Why do people have to be so rude to others on here! Some of us are not glued to these sites 24/7 as we have lots of other things to do, so, sometimes miss previous posts. The op was just sharing some news she has found, which, I thought these forums were for, ie to discuss and share news.
    If you already know, then why bother replying, move on to another thread, where maybe you will learn something new and exciting, rather than waste your time replying to something that obviously has no interest to
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,865
    Forum Member
    Why do people have to be so rude to others on here! Some of us are not glued to these sites 24/7 as we have lots of other things to do, so, sometimes miss previous posts. The op was just sharing some news she has found, which, I thought these forums were for, ie to discuss and share news.
    If you already know, then why bother replying, move on to another thread, where maybe you will learn something new and exciting, rather than waste your time replying to something that obviously has no interest to

Well said. Loads of stuff gets repeated on here anyway so it isn't that big a deal. Plus not everyone is hot on the heels on the heels of every spoiler released. A simple polite direction to an already existing discussion would suffice, especially if that discussion is quite active and would allow the poster more chance of talking about the topic.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the worst characters in soap always get massive storylines, yet the best characters just get bit parts?
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said. Loads of stuff gets repeated on here anyway so it isn't that big a deal. Plus not everyone is hot on the heels on the heels of every spoiler released. A simple polite direction to an already existing discussion would suffice, especially if that discussion is quite active and would allow the poster more chance of talking about the topic.

Oh, dry your eyes. Can't you take a bit of banter, for Heaven's sake?
  • paulinejonespaulinejones Posts: 153
    Forum Member

Thank you. I see this time and time again, and, I'm sure it must stop new members posting due to fear of being attacked. As you said, politely point them to other discussions. Sadly, all of these forums have there quota of nasty malicious people that seem to thrive on belittling other people to validate their existence, but, luckily they are outnumbered by decent members on here to air their views, have a laugh and interact with each other in a nice, pleasant way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has scenes with Craig soon
    but didn't she tell Gary recently she had a crush on someone at school?!? aka the father?
    Forum Member
    Thank you. I see this time and time again, and, I'm sure it must stop new members posting due to fear of being attacked. As you said, politely point them to other discussions. Sadly, all of these forums have there quota of nasty malicious people that seem to thrive on belittling other people to validate their existence, but, luckily they are outnumbered by decent members on here to air their views, have a laugh and interact with each other in a nice, pleasant way.

Can't multi quote but thanks! Yes I'm very slow on the breaking news and had only seen it in the press during the last 2 days. Definately wouldn't of taken offence to being directed to an existing thread on this sl.

It does feel like 'newbies' are laughed off the forum sometimes for having an opinion, however, this is my 2nd profile in 9 years and it's a shame to see people throwing stupid one liners out to get their post count up! Hasn't always been like this.

Anyway may as well let this thread die its death before mods close it now it's gone off topic.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the worst characters in soap always get massive storylines, yet the best characters just get bit parts?

So true. Unfortunately, this happens in every soap, good characters/actors are sidelined so that so called "legends" and the producers favourites are shoehorned into every s/l and get massive s/ls that they are far too poor to carry off.

Michelle, Fiz, Tina, Andrea, Anna, Jenna, Sophie and Maddeh, Sean and now Faye
    in Corrie.

Val, Eric, Marlon, and most of the Dingles in Emmerdale.

In EastEnders it was the awful Slater family, this was when I gave up on EE altogether,
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So true. Unfortunately, this happens in every soap, good characters/actors are sidelined so that so called "legends" and the producers favourites are shoehorned into every s/l and get massive s/ls that they are far too poor to carry off.

Michelle, Fiz, Tina, Andrea, Anna, Jenna, Sophie and Maddeh, Sean and now Faye
    in Corrie.

Val, Eric, Marlon, and most of the Dingles in Emmerdale.

In EastEnders it was the awful Slater family, this was when I gave up on EE altogether,

BIB: You forgot to mention the awful Maria with her usual six-month/yearly (delete as applicable) storyline of sleeping with every single man she meets. (She's only had like two other storylines in her entire time on the Street and that was the cancer scare and the recent 'psycho' storyline with Tyrone and Kirsty.) Maria's yet another deadwood character that should've been axed years ago.

But I do disagree with the part where you insinuate that Val from Emmerdale is one of the worst characters - she's one of their best, in my opinion.
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB:

But I do disagree with the part where you insinuate that Val from Emmerdale is one of the worst characters - she's one of their best, in my opinion.

I agree about Maria, I think she just seem to play herself.

But Val (Emmerdaale) is so over the top most of the time, her gurning and bellowing really get on my nerves, she reminds me of Widow Twanky and she has a way of sneering down her nose that makes her look like the late Kenneth Williams.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    Can't multi quote but thanks! Yes I'm very slow on the breaking news and had only seen it in the press during the last 2 days. Definately wouldn't of taken offence to being directed to an existing thread on this sl.

It does feel like 'newbies' are laughed off the forum sometimes for having an opinion, however, this is my 2nd profile in 9 years and it's a shame to see people throwing stupid one liners out to get their post count up! Hasn't always been like this.

Anyway may as well let this thread die its death before mods close it now it's gone off topic.

Take no notice, it takes a bit of time to get the swing in this forum, it probably seems a bit clique in here sometimes it's not really just a lot of members chat in different threads or are fans of same soaps and built up a good rapport over the time, most members on here are nice and have good discussions and debates with.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish this storyline didn't get the green light
    And me, boogie woogie. It is disgraceful that this attempt to normalise child sex is being given credence on a family show. I hope that, even at this late stage, somebody will cancel it. Here is one family who will not be watching.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    but didn't she tell Gary recently she had a crush on someone at school?!? aka the father?
    I really hope Craig isn't the father.

Drag down his character and means more scenes with Beth having a go at the Windasses.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    Thanks for the extra link-I wonder if she will give birth at 12 or 13?? (Presuming she doesn't abort)
    As the storyline begins later in the year, I wonder if we'll see any relationship develop with baby's father or if it will be a one night stand?

You're welcome.
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73809727#post73809727
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    it be some random kid from school..she did her make up other day and looked rather like a slapper :D
    I agree about Maria, I think she just seem to play herself.

But Val (Emmerdaale) is so over the top most of the time, her gurning and bellowing really get on my nerves, she reminds me of Widow Twanky and she has a way of sneering down her nose that makes her look like the late Kenneth Williams.

I always she Kenneth Williams when Val does this face :D
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Any stories involving these Windass's will bore me.
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any news on when this storyline starts?
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are CS insisting on shoving the Armstrong/Windass clan down our throats? :( First with the god awful Phelan storyline, now the bankruptcy and now this.. Don't get me wrong, the actors playing Owen/Anna are very good in terms of talent but the the young girl who plays Faye, big no, no from me! Not gonna enjoy this :cry: