Options

Whats the scariest Rollercoaster you've been on?

AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mine would probably be Dragon's Fury at Chessington Theme Park. It was horrible because we just got spinned and spinned around and nearly died! :'(

Whats the scariest rollercoaster you've been on?!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    I ve gone off them since i saw the film Final Destination 3
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dueling Dragons at Islands of Adventure because I thought my shoes were going to fly off.
  • Options
    HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one you built out of Lego
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Stealth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mangomoon wrote: »
    Dueling Dragons at Islands of Adventure because I thought my shoes were going to fly off.

I went on there it was soooooooo cool and I was screaming on the chain lift like 'aaaaaaaaaah' and I couldn't help looking down even though I don't like hights and then when we went round the rollercoaster it was like 'weeeeeh'! :D

On Nemesis at Alton Towers I thought my shoes were going to fly off too! :eek::cry::)
  • Options
    AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. More f**king intense than scary, but it definately gets your juices flowing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stealth

I wanna go on there but I can't bring myself to get in the queue. :'(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When did I build a Lego rollercoaster, it was a Lego monster tower. :|
  • Options
    nafanny29nafanny29 Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life LOL
  • Options
    epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You must be a wisp of a man.
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I don't really get scared by them anymore, I used to as a kid but now they don't bother me. I think though the scariest would have to be SheiKra at Busch Gardens in Tampa. Hulk at universal shocked me the first time I went on it too because I was expecting that rush just before you get to the top.
    mangomoon wrote: »

The first time I went on it a few years back I was right at the front of one of them and almost shat myself when it got close to the other track and the other train went by.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    epicurian wrote: »

Hahahahah:D
  • Options
    iannaiiannai Posts: 4,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP reminds me of Tigger :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna go on there but I can't bring myself to get in the queue. :'(

You really should, its SO worth it!

Yeah, mine has probably been Stealth too, i LOVED it though!
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain is my scariest ride by far. I'm a real fan of intense rides but that one was just too much. Check it out on Youtube.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scenic Railway - Dreamland Margate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did I build a Lego rollercoaster, it was a Lego monster tower. :|
    Well you could've made it into a rollercoaster, that's the thing with Lego intit
    epicurian wrote: »
    Far from it, that's why it was scary!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iannai wrote: »
    The OP reminds me of Tigger :D

Well I do like those sugary cubes:] Thats what tiggers do best!:] T-I-DoubleGGG-ERRR!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you could've made it into a rollercoaster, that's the thing with Lego intit

Far from it, that's why it was scary!!

I actually couldn't make it into a rollercoaster because all the lego bricks are level so it would be an extremely bumpy ride, and plus can you tell me where to start making a chain lift!?!?!? :[ Poor Lego people!:[
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually couldn't make it into a rollercoaster because all the lego bricks are level so it would be an extremely bumpy ride, and plus can you tell me where to start making a chain lift!?!?!? :[ Poor Lego people!:[
    Get a Meccano set
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get a Meccano set

I don't want to. :'[
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Blue track/Ice/Hungarian Horntail on Duelling Dragons/Dragon Challenge at Islands of adventure is the most intense rollercoaster i've been on.

http://www.rcdb.com/558.htm

Not a rollercoaster but I was quite scared before I went on this. Turns out it's not actually that intense..

http://www.plowfieldandassociates.com/images/slingshot_lg.jpg
  • Options
    speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am a big scaredy cat when it comes to rides but i somehow found the courage to go on the grand national in blackpool,its old and wooden and it was rough as hell i ended up with bruises on my arm,the guy behind me was screaming his head off which made it even worse.
  • Options
    chriswyattchriswyatt Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to not fear them at all and was a complete white-knuckle junky. Honestly had no fear!

Now I get really nervous beforehand, though once I've got to a Theme Park and gone on the first scary ride then I'm fine after that, it's just getting over that initial fear.

I hate heights, there's one that goes up really high and then just drops straight down. The moment of anticipation before that is almost unbearable. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Big Dipper at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I know that sounds really wimpy because it's not even very big in terms of roller coasters, but it was terrifying! When we went over the second drop it tipped so far forward at one point that I ended up actually standing upright with only the little bar to save me from certain death, or at least that's how it felt at the time. I was so relieved to get off it!