top 12 live performances show 15/3/12 uk pace (no spoilers)

Comments

• TomStarTomStar Posts: 2,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad advice from Steve telling Jessica always to sing ballads. Maybe it wasn't the best song choice but she performed well I thought. I think the judges have been told to criticise her to make her seem less like the overall favorite....
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    It's only when Jessica talks that I remember she's just a 16 year old girl. She certainly doesn't sing like one. :eek:

Heejun next, yey! :D
  • heart break kidheart break kid Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Heejun ... sorry but this isn't great!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not liking Heejun this week but also hate the song. Could be in trouble imo....
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heejun.....hope he ends it good. I know that song..Yes he did sing the full word..chance...good lad. Ah that was very nice...10/10
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very dirge like, didn't like it. I do admire his dedication though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heejun ... sorry but this isn't great!!

Hi hb, sounded lovely to me, full of emotion as if he meant it...not many sing that way. :) Jen loved it too...woop-woop :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey...83 and 94....can't remember 83!:eek: 94 was last time we had a vacation...can't remember songs though...

ads
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much better from Elise this week, love her voice !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're back...

Elise...1983....she's crazy..people having babies when she takes the stage!

Didn't like the start of that song, all a bit here and there...and some screeching.....6/10 Mind you she shows a bit of a smile...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like her jazzy voice but thought it was a poor song choice.
    Forum Member
    The judges saying that Elise is back.

She does come across as the most real artist of the girls, same with Phillip of the guys.
    Whereas I think Jessica is the best performer of the girls and Joshua the best of the guys.

Deandre next...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Millions of young girls will be voting for him after that performance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much prefer Deandre when he uses his chest voice rather then the falsetto. Thought it was a bit boring though compared to last week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deandre....nice start, sing it well, and layers fit in well too...I'd buy that on his album...10/10
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »
    Hi hb, sounded lovely to me, full of emotion as if he meant it...not many sing that way. :) Jen loved it too...woop-woop :D

Hi :) He has got a nice breathy tone, I don't think that was his best performance though - couple of pitch issues as well.

Back to ballads for Deandre ... not sure about this one. He killed it so much last week so not a great song choice this time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have the judges been ordered to be more critical tonight?
    Forum Member
    I've wanted to like Deandre's performances but so far I haven't. Not even last week's, I thought it was rather messy, this week was a bit flat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another horrible song choice from Shannon. Thought it was a really boring performance can't see who will vote for it...?!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shannon.....95 after the ads....

"sing it laying down! :D

I like her tones..has so much potential. Good stage presence. 10/10 cos I like it and her performance
    Forum Member
    Boring song, I like Shannon though.
    She really needed to step up her game from last week, but I'm not sure if she did.
    Forum Member
    Shannon rocking a pair of flats. She is so tall wonder how she would look in killer heels! She is so cute and tries really hard. Good effort after a few tough weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for a performance that will knock my socks off.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Shannon did okay, her voice is sort of pleasant but she loses it on the bigger notes I think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best performance so far.

But I am still not one of his fans.