Options

CH5 HD Big Brother Discussion live eviction 9PM Friday 25/7/14

tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
Forum Member
✭✭✭
QOTD Which housemate do you want evicted tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might as well just have Stevens name on copy/paste this week :D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight on Bit On The Side - 25th July 2014

about 3 hours ago

It's Friday, and you know what that means: it's an eviction night. And that means loads to talk about for our panel on Bit On The Side...

Tonight, Rylan will be joined by a whole host of former housemates. We've got Celebrity Big Brother 9 winner Denise Welch and Big Brother 2's blinking enthusiast Helen Adams coming in to give their insider opinions, plus two of this year's recent ex-housemates:

Danielle will be back to give her views on all the latest happenings...

And Kimberly will also be joining us for more chat (and probably to answer a few more questions about Steven).

There'll be one more ex-housemate, too: whoever gets the boot tonight will be dropping by for a sofa chat with Rylan. Don't miss it! Bit On The Side is on at 10.35pm tonight, straight after the main show.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    QOTD: Steven of course. :D
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav.

Though I think that Ashleigh is doomed. I want Steven to remain because he has a lot more to offer in terms of ego - he has been holding himself back.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh, but it's gonna be Steven.

Cheers for the thread :)
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven.
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    OK, as some may know, the WHATMers' Spear Tribe was recalled the other day, and the javelin factory recommissioned.

All the spears are now in place, disguised as railings around Elstree Studios, so security won't know.

Spears range from ordinary, or Steve-O-ming missiles, to automatic launching systems and now - snot seeking missiles. All spears have exploding tips and built in tazers. This should ensure the firework display much beloved by the world's greatest traveller.

I think this may be our best arrangement, with those less able to throw at the back, with the self launchers pointing upwards to avoid accidents.

Good Luck, and happy spear chucking.
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same as the rest of the week - STEVEN (please;-))
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven to go.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    OK, as some may know, the WHATMers' Spear Tribe was recalled the other day, and the javelin factory recommissioned.

Memories, memories :D

Maybe we should think about updating that picture as a lot of those names don't come on the BB forum anymore, no disrespect of course to the names currently on that picture :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couch Potato Radio CONTINUES tonight with NEW HOSTS @sasquatch31 & @RobInnes87 11:30pm BST after BOTS! Skype: sasquatch320 #BBUK RT
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven definitely. The other three don't come close.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #getproducersout

:D = For most if Steven goes or for that small minority if Ashleigh goes
    *yawn* = If Pav or Zoe go
    :( or >:( = If Ashleigh goes

Will only be present when whoever's name is called out, giving the highlights a miss
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Memories, memories :D

Maybe we should think about updating that picture as a lot of those names don't come on the BB forum anymore, no disrespect of course to the names currently on that picture :)

I don't think I'm on there either, I'm colour blind and find it almost impossible to read the names, I can only make out you and Snozz (who I named my cat after).
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    #getproducersout

:D = For most if Steven goes or for that small minority if Ashleigh goes
    *yawn* = If Pav or Zoe go
    :( or >:( = If Ashleigh goes

Will only be present when whoever's name is called out, giving the highlights a miss

I haven't watched the HLs for ages but like you will tune in at the end to find out who goes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget. C5 is looking for feedback on Armageddon.
    Questionnaire is here: https://www.demographix.com/surveys/8SL2-YMAS/PH3RASEH/

Fill it in :)!
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when we were all here last week waiting for Kimberly to be evicted, only to find out she fled and everybody was bitterly dissapointed.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »

All the spears are now in place, disguised as railings around Elstree Studios, so security won't know.

Spears range from ordinary, or Steve-O-ming missiles, to automatic launching systems and now - snot seeking missiles. All spears have exploding tips and built in tazers. This should ensure the firework display much beloved by the world's greatest traveller.

I think this may be our best arrangement, with those less able to throw at the back, with the self launchers pointing upwards to avoid accidents.

Good Luck, and happy spear chucking.

:D:D:D Could I have a specially sharpened one which is also an easy-aim?
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feeling weirdly excited about the prospect of Steven tearing the house apart tonight! :D:D:D
    Do hope he doesn't let me down! ;):p
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Posts: 6,845
    Forum Member
    Evening all :)

Thanks tomee

Steven to be dragged from the house, Please !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Steven doesn't go I will literally be FUMING and may tear the forum to pieces.
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely think Steven's a goner tonight, if I hear a name different to his called out I'll be like :o

As long as it's not Ashleigh :cool:
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Don't forget. C5 is looking for feedback on Armageddon.
    Questionnaire is here: https://www.demographix.com/surveys/8SL2-YMAS/PH3RASEH/

Fill it in :)!

Done (with vehemence and bloodied spear tip!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done (with vehemence and bloodied spear tip!)

"If you could talk to the producers, what would you suggest?

"Resign. With immediate effect".
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomee wrote: »
    QOTD Which housemate do you want evicted tonight?
    Evening tomee and all. Reckon the HM out tonight will be potluck as I forgot to vote!:o Not that it will make any difference as Endemol know who they want. :D