Options

Fine example of how thick Nikki is....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
Forum Member
✭✭
Nikki, by her own admission, doesn't do any washing up. But yet in her head the new HM's are lazy and disgusting and a result are treating the house like a hotel because.....her stupidity goes from strength to strength!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh, i was thinking wtf are u chatting about, she dont do nothing she is the one thinking its bed and breakfast and free champagne and wine... this woman will say anything to save her skin
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the newbies start getting their hands dirty, then so will she. riiiiiite.

so, if the newbies were never there, would she be getting her hands dirty, or would she be waiting like a parasite for the kindness of strangers?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nikki is a princess and therefore should be waited on hand and foot.
    don't you know how special she is????????????
    for gods sake how is she meant to snag a rich footballer with dishpan hands???
    ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No if the newbies weren't there she'd be blaming something else for her bad experience. She has moaned incessantly week in week out about something that week making it bad for her. Well f**k off then........errrr sorry, but she infuriates me! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How boring it would be without her!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's the most entertaining HM since Victor,and like her or
    not, she certainly keeps this Forum buzzing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Lets put it this way -

if I could get away with not doing the washing up

and there were people who so obviously enjoy washingup

I wouldn't do any
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victor was not a moaning guy, he was taticial and knew what he was doing, this nikki is just acting it all and wants all the attention
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Lets put it this way -

I wouldn't do any

But would you then criticize a bunch of people for not doing it? I think that's the point...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets put it this way -

I wouldn't do any

Fairplay and I wouldn't knock you for it ;) , but would you then slate the others that also didn't wash up?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I was interested to see how she told Jayne to put the kettle on for her hot water bottle in the HL last night.................and Jayne just trotted off and did it!
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Soapsrus wrote:
    Nikki, by her own admission, doesn't do any washing up. But yet in her head the new HM's are lazy and disgusting and a result are treating the house like a hotel because.....her stupidity goes from strength to strength!

I thought it was pretty obvious that she was referring to the way some of the housemates expect others to clean up after them, she does all her own washing up etc

I'm not saying that excuses the fact that Nikki doesn't muck in, she should but at least she doesn't expect others to clean up after her personally
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotnot wrote:
    I thought it was pretty obvious that she was referring to the way some of the housemates expect others to clean up after them, she does all her own washing up etc

Does her own washing up - yes the plate & cutlery she used, but none of the pots & pans which is the nasty bit about washing up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Soapsrus wrote:
    Fairplay and I wouldn't knock you for it ;) , but would you then slate the others that also didn't wash up?

I think thats the thing because she's a long termer she feels she has the right not to do it and Susie always does it but Nikki doesn't see her actions as exploitative

but now the NHM's are not doing any she's percieves this as not making an effort and them exploiting Susie

I know its twisted logic but its logic nontheless

and it would probably annoy me too :D
  • Options
    fruitbatfruitbat Posts: 4,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapsrus wrote:

Yes, she was having a laugh at herself and using satire - it just goes completely over the heads of some though :p .

FB
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shrike wrote:
    Does her own washing up - yes the plate & cutlery she used, but none of the pots & pans which is the nasty bit about washing up.

She doesn't cook either so I assume that in 'Nikki' reasoning, she hasn't actually used them
  • Options
    fruitbatfruitbat Posts: 4,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duplicate post.
  • Options
    afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,163
    Forum Member
    brownowl wrote:
    How boring it would be without her!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's the most entertaining HM since Victor,and like her or
    not, she certainly keeps this Forum buzzing.

True. It's Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, Nikki on here. Look at all the topics on the first page discussing her. What on Earth are people going to talk about come Saturday?

Truly, she has been the shining star of BB7 :)
  • Options
    bradley27bradley27 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally I thought it was a case of either she has sensed these rants have gone down well with some of the public (surviving 3 evictions) and/or Jayne has been telling her ("just carry on with what you do"), but she didnt have anything left to rant about, so had to invent something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YOu know what... everyone does that... we all look into glass houses and throw stones. For example, look at the attitudes towards Grace after she left... young girls were quite mean and nasty towards her. She was most certainly wrong, but sites dedicated to how ugly and making fun of her... to me its doing the same thing... how does one rationalize that what they are doing is better than what they were up against... they play victim and make it easier to deflect the attention from their own behaviors... everyone does it... we simply weren't made to be perfect, but we always give women the hardest time. Why do we do that?
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes its one thing admitting you dont do washing up which i dont do alot myself, but i certainly dont moan if someone else doesnt do it either and call them slobs its jsut ridiculous
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    bradley27 wrote:
    personally I thought it was a case of either she has sensed these rants have gone down well with some of the public (surviving 3 evictions) and/or Jayne has been telling her ("just carry on with what you do"), but she didnt have anything left to rant about, so had to invent something.

Fair point, she certainly knows the score - the crafty cockney. ( 'Cockney' ..a place in London where there is lots of crime'..Alan Partridge).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    petite6 wrote:
    YOu know what... everyone does that... we all look into glass houses and throw stones. For example, look at the attitudes towards Grace after she left... young girls were quite mean and nasty towards her. She was most certainly wrong, but sites dedicated to how ugly and making fun of her... to me its doing the same thing... how does one rationalize that what they are doing is better than what they were up against... they play victim and make it easier to deflect the attention from their own behaviors... everyone does it... we simply weren't made to be perfect, but we always give women the hardest time. Why do we do that?

Well balanced fair post :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she does her share of the washing up when she's at home in her flat. She knows that people are willing to pamper her on BB and that's why she never wants to leave: waited on hand and foot, her tantrums endulged, etc. It must be paradise for her. But to criticise the new HMs for not pulling their weight is a bit much :mad:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    afcbfan wrote:
    True. It's Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, Nikki, Nikki on here. Look at all the topics on the first page discussing her. What on Earth are people going to talk about come Saturday?

Truly, she has been the shining star of BB7 :)

look at the volumes of books, the miles of film and the strength of feeling about someone like hitler....surely he was a 'star' of the 20th century. :rolleyes:

yeah, try googling 'george w. bush' and see how many millllllllions of results come up. thats another winner right there.

quantity vs quality.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe there is something in all of us that wishes that we could get away with such nonsense... perhaps we may be jealous that someone lik Nikki can get away with so much while we comply and our conditioned in our own lives...there's something to be said about people that don't care and follow the grain... is this perhaps why so many are upset at Nikki... cuz really we wish to some degree that we didn't follow the norm? Just a thought