Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The big one on her thigh is even worse!
  • 3dom3dom Posts: 1,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched Girls Aloud on Jonathan Ross i'll have to watch the repeat to have another look
  • Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a big black pattern on the side of her hand.
  • Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here are a few pics of her tattoos, you can see the hand one in the 5th pic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=463248&in_page_id=1773
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I kinda like the one on her hand not fuss on the others though. I could never get a tattoo done I think I would regret it a few years later.

Here's a pic
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/74/powerdvd044gf5.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could have seen the others if she had opened her legs a tad more:D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will these idiots learn tattoos are not a fashion?
    They are permanent!
    I have some but only in places that can't be seen in a teeshirt (upper arms/shoulder).
    These cretins like Marsh and VB and cole seem to just put random blobs all over themselves without a thought. That thigh tattoo is hideous and just screams "TART"
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    She has far too many I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I USED to fancy her :eek:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When will these idiots learn tattoos are not a fashion?
    They are permanent!
    I have some but only in places that can't be seen in a teeshirt (upper arms/shoulder).
    These cretins like Marsh and VB and cole seem to just put random blobs all over themselves without a thought. That thigh tattoo is hideous and just screams "TART"

Most of the designs they choose are hideously garish and ugly.

It's not something that can just be erased when they get bored with it.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with the tattoo's themselves, it's the fact that she looks like crap with them, the tattoo's are not in the right places, they look out of place.

It's the thigh tat which makes her look stupid.
    That thigh tattoo is hideous and just screams "TART"

More like SLAPPER.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thigh tat is the worst. It's too big and just looks tacky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with the tattoo's themselves, it's the fact that she looks like crap with them, the tattoo's are not in the right places, they look out of place.

It's the thigh tat which makes her look stupid.

More like SLAPPER.

I agree with you. The tattoos are fine - it's where you put them. Cheryl Cole/Tweedy whatever her name is today just looks rough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,693
    Forum Member
    she got them done years ago she said when she was a big fan of christina aguliera
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she really is quite skanky
  • Amy SlymouseAmy Slymouse Posts: 7,416
    Forum Member
    Why do people get tattoo's? Is it because it's the norm now, you're friend has one, you think it looks nice, so you get one? Even if it is, how did it ever become the norm? I'm sure tattoos used to be a thing for people who belonged to an uneducated class and had often served time in prison. Maybe other people started getting them to express some kind of solidarity with such people? Or maybe it's a form of protest? You knew it would piss off your parents and what better way to demonstrate your indepedence and contempt for authority (the key to a healthy young mind in a modern society) than doing that?

I've never seen one that enhanced a persons looks, or made me think that person was someone of any depth... The "live for the moment" personality is usually one of great shallowness.
  • 2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think tattoos on women are ugly! There's no such thing as a nice tattoo in my opinion, it's mostly skanks on council estates that have them done - no doubt paid for out of their child benefit.
  • Amy SlymouseAmy Slymouse Posts: 7,416
    Forum Member
    I think tattoos on women are ugly! There's no such thing as a nice tattoo in my opinion, it's mostly skanks on council estates that have them done - no doubt paid for out of their child benefit.

A surprising amount of middle class girls have them now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like to be different so would never get one. Plus I am always changing stuff piercings are so much better (ok the hole stays a while but its not forever).
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Jodie Marsh's tattoos are the worst of any sleb IMO. I don't understand how this happens, she surely has money to pay a decent tatto artist?

As for Amy Winehouse, jeez, they call them 'retro' or 'classic' - more like 'South American jail bird' done with a pin and biro-ink.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another excuse for Cheryl bashing. A bit of research shows the following female celebs with tattoos must of whom would not be called slappers or tarts.

Angelina Jolie
    Jessica Alba
    Eva Longoria
    Gisele Bundchen
    Pink
    Christina Aquilera
    Drew Barrymore
    Penelope Cruz
    Sophie Anderton
    Tiffani Amber Thiessen
    Carmen Electra
    Reese Witherspoon
    Lucy Liu
    The Dicxie Chicks
    Alyssa Milano
    Beyonce
    Halle Berry
    Pamela Anderson
    Winona Ryder
    Danica Patrick
    Tammin Sursok
    Christy Turlington
    Charlize Theron
    Christina Milian
    Mutya Buena
    Alison Eastwood
    Anna Kournikova
    Christina Applegate

If you want more I can provide them.

It is a personal choice and done for the wearers pleasure. It is their body and what they do with it is their business.

If you do not like it, build a bridge and get over it.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    I am not anti-tattoos. And I don't think women who have tattoos are slappers or tarts. I do think that several people on Guffy's list would be called slappers or tarts though so its not really a good example.

But my point is that the tattoos are so clumsy and awful and badly executed. The inmates on Banged Up Abroad look positively CLASSY by comparison.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont mind tattoos myself, they can do what they like to their bodies..no skin off my nose. But i cannot stand this vile little tramp. Makes me sick to the backbone of seeing her ugly mug plastered all over the place.

Last night was enjoying Jonathon Ross until those overrated bimbos aka Girls Aloud came on...i havent switched the channel that quick ever:D.

As for her tats...i dont think very highly of them...the thigh one look grotesque tbh and i feel sorry for Cashley Cole that he has to look at that every single night:(. But then knowing him, im sure he doesnt mind his wife looking like a gutter tramp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    I

As for her tats...i dont think very highly of them...the thigh one look grotesque tbh and i feel sorry for Cashley Cole that he has to look at that every single night:(. But then knowing him, im sure he doesnt mind his wife looking like a gutter tramp.

Apparently she got the hand one as a present for Ashley
  • HamsterfanHamsterfan Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a moderately sized tattoo on my lower back (about 15cm by 5 ) but I do think there is a certain point on men and women where you have too many, too visible too often and that does not look good at all.
    I don't think tattoos on legs ever look good on either sex but that is my opinion.