HaHa ! Pauline didn't get the reaction she was hoping for .

Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
she was hoping Jale would kick off , she was even telling the boys to get ready for it earlier in the day , but it didn't happen .

she had another go at provoking her after the reveal , still didn't work .

Pauline's embarassed herself .

Well done to Jale .

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All she succeeded in doing was making Jale cry and even that took 2 attempts. Horrible woman, team Jale!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Funnily enough it was others who kicked of instead lol
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree - if Jale has stayed calm on purpose then it's been a masterstroke. Pauline has come across as an awful smug know-it-all last couple of nights.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got to be the biggest fail in BB history ....... hard luck Pauline :D
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what you get for being a scheming bi***, Pauline.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did think she was also taken aback by BB showing her doing the nom.

For Jale then to handle it relatively well...

just shows how BB can unravel best laid plans.
  • Bumble_BobsBumble_Bobs Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    the whole discussion was a joke, why has anyone to pander to how she sees life? Little digs at her saying how easy the decision was were not required.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was hoping Jale would kick off , she was even telling the boys to get ready for it earlier in the day , but it didn't happen .

Well done to Jale .

She was practically rubbing her hands with glee in anticipation. Nasty woman and yes indeed well done Jale. By behaving in a dignified manner she completely derailed Pauline's plans. I'm really beginning to like her. :)
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Pauline has dominated this BB so far - voted in as Power Housemate because ironically the viewers thought ahe was 'nice', normal and the best housemate.

She has shown what a nasty, spiteful and judgemental woman she is. She is really unpleasant and that's putting it mildly.

I particularly hate the way in which she's made snap judgements about people and gone around reporting it as fact. Amazing that all the 'first nighters' hang on her every word and believe her judgement 100%.

The viewers liked her enough on day 1 on the strength of her VT ..................they were misled - she also made assumptions from VT's - the moral of the story. Don't believe anything in a VT.

The sub title of this BB should be 'Never Judge a Book by it's Cover'
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I dont think she was hoping i think she was expecting it to kick off and was fronting it out in case it did. I think she was shocked when it didnt.
  • Bumble_BobsBumble_Bobs Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Pauline has dominated this BB so far - voted in as Power Housemate because ironically the viewers thought ahe was 'nice', normal and the best housemate.

She has shown what a nasty, spiteful and judgemental woman she is. She is really unpleasant and that's putting it mildly.

I particularly hate the way in which she's made snap judgements about people and gone around reporting it as fact. Amazing that all the 'first nighters' hang on her every word and believe her judgement 100%.

The viewers liked her enough on day 1 on the strength of her VT ..................they were misled - she also made assumptions from VT's - the moral of the story. Don't believe anything in a VT.

The sub title of this BB should be 'Never Judge a Book by it's Cover'

Correct the VT is snap judgement talking to the person is something else, Pauline had benefit to talk to people and has constantly went on about what Chris has said orJale in VT. Chris to my knowledge has not pissed in the sink as yet.

Pauline IMO wants any excuse to hold onto that VT stuff as what the person is like.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    See also seemed annoyed with Danielle for getting angry maybe because Danielle was blowing her plan and putting herself in the firing line for eviction.

She did seem angry though that Jale wasn't getting angry.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also - what was with Pauline's accent ? it suddenly jumped into something else .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    I would like to be in Jale shoes, because now she can do what she likes and say what she feels to the other housemates and always know it isn't going to effect nominations and it will be amusing to watch. Jale to win ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also - what was with Pauline's accent ? it suddenly jumped into something else .

Agree, I find the sudden fall into patois, a bit odd and err fake. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of when people use funny voices to say nasty things. Not that she's done that yet so far as I know, but what I mean by that is I suspect it *might* be something that she uses in RL as a form of preemptive self-defence when she's mounting an attack. I'm curious to watch if that shows itself to be the case.
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct the VT is snap judgement talking to the person is something else, Pauline had benefit to talk to people and has constantly went on about what Chris has said orJale in VT. Chris to my knowledge has not pissed in the sink as yet.

Pauline IMO wants any excuse to hold onto that VT stuff as what the person is like.

Agree - I can't understand ho wsomeone who knows the show could be this judgemental about a few exaggerated VT clips - it's been the most annoying thing about BB so far the way she has treated Chris. Pauline out ASAP, smug idiot.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and her sudden increasing lurches into 'Jive Talk' make her nasty remarks Unintelligible to 90% of HMs & audience, which must be part of her plan. Like suddenly speaking Russian when you've weird or nasty stuff to say, so you can't get pinned down for it--and if she's challenged he can claim 'racism'. Wily old gal!!
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Pauline when she first came in, but she has really let herself and the power HAS gone to her head!!!
    Think she will be an interesting one, but she does need to be brought down a peg or two!
    Not all that sure Mark and Helen will stick by her when the chips are down either.

If the house turn on Pauline, I can't imagine them sticking their necks out to support her.
    Its a shame, shame, shame!
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well done to Jale .

It had to happen eventually. TOTALLY AGREE!!:D
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, I find the sudden fall into patois, a bit odd and err fake. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of when people use funny voices to say nasty things. Not that she's done that yet so far as I know, but what I mean by that is I suspect it *might* be something that she uses in RL as a form of self-defence when she's mounting an attack. I'm curious to watch if that shows itself to be the case.

I found it a bit odd , but not altogether surprising , quite common for black people from a Caribbean background to switch from their normal accent to patois during convos, usually though it's when speaking to others with similar background, in the jale convo I agree with you , she used it as a defence mechanism , she didn't get the argument she was preparing herself for , became powerless and came across a bit embarrased to me
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lightblues wrote: »
    I find it a bit odd , but not altogether surprising , quite common for black people from a Caribbean background to switch from their normal accent to patois during convos, usually though it's when speaking to others with similar background, in jale convo I agree with you , she used it as a defence mechanism , she didn't get the argument she was preparing herself for , became powerless and came across a bit embarrased to me

It didn't come across as defensive to me it came across as intimidating to me.
    She used it when she wanted to emphasize her control in the house, you know like Vito Corleone would. :o
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    J_R wrote: »
    All she succeeded in doing was making Jale cry and even that took 2 attempts. Horrible woman, team Jale!

She did not make Jale cry. Jale cried because she realises that being a cold confrontational person has made her a target early in the game. That has been her downfall growing up having people dislike her instantly because of her big I am bolshy attitude. Like someone said you don't get tazered for nothing or constantly being kicked out of properties.

Her tears were for the audience, reality has hit home and she is now playing the poor me game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    It didn't come across as defensive to me it came across as intimidating to me.
    She used it when she wanted to emphasize her control in the house, you know like Vito Corleone would. :o

Good points.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pauline's crumbling - people were on Jale's side after the challenge and were surprised she wasn't kicking off post-noms, despite Pauline's predictions. Mark was regretting his nom for Jale and she had a wee gaggle of people around her in the garden, which didn't include Auntie. She's lost the power and if we overturn her prediction that Tamara "isn't going anywhere" her credibility will be screwed too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did not make Jale cry. Jale cried because she realises that being a cold confrontational person has made her a target early in the game. That has been her downfall growing up having people dislike her instantly because of her big I am bolshy attitude. Like someone said you don't get tazered for nothing or constantly being kicked out of properties.

Her tears were for the audience, reality has hit home and she is now playing the poor me game.

This is nonsense. Jale has been anything but cold and confrontational - that has been the preserve of Helen and Pauline.