Options

Greedy Claire

Comments

• Options
    LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »
    They were hardly starved and if that was the case she and Lacey should have sat back and let the others eat.

greedy claire AND LACEY then :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Oh for heavens sake. So she had some more food.......so what!

We don't know how long it was inbetween her meal with Frankie and when the take away arrived.

Poor girl.

:)

exactly. these people will never changed their perceptions.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    LuckyM2012 wrote: »
    greedy claire AND LACEY then :rolleyes:

No need to roll eyes, I have yet to see evidence that Lacey actually ate the rest of the hms meal..
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it was another housemate instead of Claire I guarantee this thread wouldn't have been made.
  • Options
    MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no skinny minnie but i really could not eat two full meals in a day.
    As for being a nasty thread - why is it.? Claire seems upset by her weight, didnt she even do a tv prog about it ? (I didnt see it)
    IMO if you complain about your weight publicly then people will comment when they see you appearing to eat "a lot"
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Natgar wrote: »
    I was quite shocked that after Claire and lacey got to have a nice big meal with the Dictator - and their housemates were starving they still managed to scoff more food instead of letting the hungry housemates - who had not had a meal eat it all. I called the thread greedy claire because I personally did not see Lacey eating the delivered hot food.

They are a selfish bunch this year.

I have to say I was a bit:eek:
    They'd just had a nice meal, whilst the others went without. I did think 'how greedy'
    I would think the same if they'd focused on Lacey eating or if it were any other housemates. They already had a decent meal and then ploughed into the others first decent meal of the day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    iamsofired wrote: »
    If it was another housemate instead of Claire I guarantee this thread wouldn't have been made.

I know if it was anyone else this thread wouldn't exist,
  • Options
    NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you know? I am not fatist and think its pretty unfair to make judgements when people are happy to complain about others judgements. I specifically noted that I didn't see Lacey eating again if she had I would think that Greedy too. A lot of really slender people can pack that food in.

I just really thought it selfish and greedy to eat when you had a big mela and the others had not basically eaten at all.

But then we can't say anything about food or greedy or overeating or selfishness unless the person we are complaining about is slender:rolleyes:
  • Options
    MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know if it was anyone else this thread wouldn't exist,

because nobody else continually worries publicly about their weight
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

I would have said the same about Lacey if she had been shown eating again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How do you know? I am not fatist and think its pretty unfair to make judgements when people are happy to complain about others judgements. I specifically noted that I didn't see Lacey eating again if she had I would think that Greedy too. A lot of really slender people can pack that food in.

I just really thought it selfish and greedy to eat when you had a big mela and the others had not basically eaten at all.

But then we can't say anything about food or greedy or overeating or selfishness unless the person we are complaining about is slender:rolleyes:

ok i get your point there , but this forum seems only to pick on Claire for her weight image/appereance and that's what annoys me.
  • Options
    Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BB editors decide to show a shot of Claire eating the takeaway but not Lacey and all of a sudden Claire is 'greedy'.

Not to mention the time difference between meals, it's not like she ate them back to back.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is from a mile away :D

Your vision must have zoom capability then.
  • Options
    Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn, it's so easy to mock someone's weight, is there any evidence she ate two full meals? I mean other than a shot of her having a bite of something?
    What about Lacey?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    ok i get your point there , but this forum seems only to pick on Claire for her weight image/appereance and that's what annoys me.

Claire moans about her weight - personally I don't care if she is the size of a small house or is as slender as an elf. Like it matters to me what size she is. I don't know her personally, she is not a family member or a friend - I will lose no sleep over her BMI.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you'd be right.
  • Options
    workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was quite shocked that after Claire and lacey got to have a nice big meal with the Dictator - and their housemates were starving they still managed to scoff more food instead of letting the hungry housemates - who had not had a meal eat it all. I called the thread greedy claire because I personally did not see Lacey eating the delivered hot food.

They are a selfish bunch this year.

are you sure,I didn't notice Claire there at all.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might have just been snacking?...
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    In fairness the footage only showed her eating a bit of poppadom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kolakoala wrote: »
    Claire moans about her weight - personally I don't care if she is the size of a small house or is as slender as an elf. Like it matters to me what size she is. I don't know her personally, she is not a family member or a friend - I will lose no sleep over her BMI.

i wish everyone could be like that.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no skinny minnie but i really could not eat two full meals in a day.
    As for being a nasty thread - why is it.? Claire seems upset by her weight, didnt she even do a tv prog about it ? (I didnt see it)
    IMO if you complain about your weight publicly then people will comment when they see you appearing to eat "a lot"
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I have to say I was a bit:eek:
    They'd just had a nice meal, whilst the others went without. I did think 'how greedy'
    I would think the same if they'd focused on Lacey eating or if it were any other housemates. They already had a decent meal and then ploughed into the others first decent meal of the day.

I must admit I thought the same when I saw her tucking into that Naan bread or whatever it was, and I agree with the above two posts! I struggle with my weight and am currently attending Weight Watchers, so I know how it feels to have issues with your body etc, but seriously, if I had just had a nice meal and a takeaway arrived for people who had had nothing but catfood to eat all day, I think I might have had some restraint! She can't moan about hoping to lose weight in there when she keeps packing in the food even when she is not hungry!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kolakoala wrote: »

Why comment on it then? :confused:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn, it's so easy to mock someone's weight, is there any evidence she ate two full meals? I mean other than a shot of her having a bite of something?
    What about Lacey?

I just saw her pop a morsel in her mouth. Maybe that's all she had?

Saying that, I don't care if she had an enormous amount. Why would I ? :confused:
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Your vision must have zoom capability then.

i see fat people :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I thought the same when I saw her tucking into that Naan bread or whatever it was, and I agree with the above two posts! I struggle with my weight and am currently attending Weight Watchers, so I know how it feels to have issues with your body etc, but seriously, if I had just had a nice meal and a takeaway arrived for people who had had nothing but catfood to eat all day, I think I might have had some restraint! She can't moan about hoping to lose weight in there when she keeps packing in the food even when she is not hungry!

The meals weren't back t back and there's one shot of her having some naan bread... She might not have even had a full meal.