Jemima talking about her daughter dying so she can stay in the house?

Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
Forum Member
✭✭
Hmmmmm. Dodgy.

Comments

• FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why she is getting upset why Jackie is defending Charlie. They are mother and daughter.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is weird. I encourage everyone to vote to evict her.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a pathetic tactic to use to try and get people to vote for her. She should be ashamed of herself.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is weird. I encourage everyone to vote to evict her.

If I had a spare 35p, I'd vote to evict her too! :o:D
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She only died for a fecking second.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't die !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Ghastly woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    She only died for a fecking second.

I bet she just had wind.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was just trying to outdo Charlie's gran dying on top of her.

Hazel missed a trick though, she should have said "Did you kill her Charlie?".
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Not sure what she expects to gain from this but she sure is going the right way to gain a vote to evict.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Ghastly woman.

She really is isn't she, I've yet to unearth a redeeming feature.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really get where she was going with that. Think she was wanting the attention to be turned on her. Does she think it's vote to save? seemed weird.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt that she is using her daughters death to stay in a reality show. She is hurt and letting it out.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I shouldn't

but :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    She really is isn't she, I've yet to unearth a redeeming feature.

She can raise the dead. That's a positive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damn, if only her daughter had died (temporarily) and Jemima saved her life by emergency surgery to remove her ovary!
  • lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see why she is getting upset why Jackie is defending Charlie. They are mother and daughter.

Jemima is stealing the limelight she needs to be the leading lady in all story lines,Alas! She is so irritating to watch I'm afraid she will have to go :D
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And? Charlie is a woman who can stand up for herself, she not a child shes 26.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful awful woman..........and that voice is enough to drive me insane:eek: It was sweet FA to do with her in the first place as to Jackie and Charlies relationship and even less to do with DC Dan who also had to butt in. Charlie was wrong to say what she said to Hazel and I dont think she said it as innocently as she stated but it was between them two and they dealt with it.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I doubt that she is using her daughters death to stay in a reality show. She is hurt and letting it out.

Her Daughter didn't Die though
  • marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That few minutes of the show reminded me of the Monty Python 'Four Yorkshireman' sketch......basically who can p!ss up the wall highest!!
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem was Jackie was using Charlie's bad experiences/issues/problems as an excuse for her clumsy question earlier.

Jackie was emphasizing it was all dark times, and Jemima correctly pointed out it is all relative, and because she hadn't discussed her past problems doesn'r mean she hadn't any.

This is where Jackie started listing Charlies problems, her cancer etc. Jackie should have never brought this up to attempt to justify her argument.

Then it turned into a pissing contest.

People are flapping about Jemima saying her daughter died, when she probably had ceased breathing. The difference is probably measured in minutes, if nothing is done.

Dan's been on Jemima case ever since their first argument, and he was desperate to wade in when Charlie was apologizing to Jermima.

Whilst Jemima expresses herself quite poorly, particularly if the argument continues *, her initial point is usually right.

* Even in the Gina argument, her only suspect comment was saying Gina wouldn't date white men. Which happened in a second conversation after Gina was offended.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vengie wrote: »
    Not sure what she expects to gain from this but she sure is going the right way to gain a vote to evict.

Yes, she really didn't need a really disastrous highlight show just now. I've seen her do the same before - barge into an emotional conversation to make it all about herself. She's a pretty needy person imo.