Most desperate z-lister in OK! Magazine?

Comments

• Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    I used to love Ok! magazine, it was my guilty pleasure until it became filled with TOWIE/MIC/GS idiots. They are not celebs and I certainly don't want to read all about them as I don't watch any of the shows.

It has to be a toss up between KP and PA for me. I'm a fan on neither but I would much rather see photos of Peter and his family than that airbrushed, scowling pouty face of his ex!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    The usual suspects.............Kerry Katona, The TOWIE mob, Peter Andre, in fact anyone who wants their wedding/honeymoon paid for is pretty much guaranteed to be on the cover.

As for most desperate, surely it has to be Peter Andre & family. He/they have been on 7 or 8 covers in as many months, now that's what I'd class as desperate.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the Towie crew
  • BeakerangeBeakerange Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Can I chuck another into the mix? Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud. I have noticed that she just appears in this and other mags with meaningless rubbish and frequent references to what Cheryl has said or thinks!!! It really grates on me. Now she has had a baby she is appearing even more and yet still a reference to Cheryl "babysitting" etc has to be added - drives me mad.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What get my goat is OK covers with 'World Exclusive' like Peter Andre, Kerry or TOWIE, what the 'World Exclusive' about it, no-one outside UK knew them!
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What get my goat is OK covers with 'World Exclusive' like Peter Andre, Kerry or TOWIE, what the 'World Exclusive' about it, no-one outside UK knew them!

Oh, l think people outside of the UK know of PA, such as in Australia and Cyprus, & Malta :) Agree about Katona and TOWIE tho'
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I don't get his appeal at all. He has the charm of herpes, dresses like a middle aged golfer and his a face like The Joker. He is punching so far above his weight with his gf, it's not funny.

Mind you, I fail to understand the appeal of anyone for TOWIE/GS/MIC etc. Absolute bunch of dullards without a personalty between the lot of them - so perfect OK fodder

I wonder if she's more in awe of the celebrity status being with him rather than the relationship itself.

Let's face it, he's about as much of a turn on as a mouth full of cold sores.
  • babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member

You are mistaken .;-)
    Just a few examples for you from this past ten days only .

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/518896380220555264
    https://twitter.com/TimeOutDubai/status/519799993662963712
    https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/518893925856468992
    https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/518731216712122368

@san***78 @MrPeterAndre please come to Holland as well we miss u
    @BigValChu*** ALL DA BEST 2 U Bro @MrPeterAndre CANT WAIT 2 C U LIVE HERE IN Hungary Finally!
    @Moha****Sal** @MrPeterAndre come to Australia and tour. We miss you
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beakerange wrote: »
    Can I chuck another into the mix? Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud. I have noticed that she just appears in this and other mags with meaningless rubbish and frequent references to what Cheryl has said or thinks!!! It really grates on me. Now she has had a baby she is appearing even more and yet still a reference to Cheryl "babysitting" etc has to be added - drives me mad.
    How many prime time slots ruining Musical Classics did she get? Duhfying Gravudy etc. Even with autotune she was rubbish karaoke standard.
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member

Haha! yes - that is a bit silly. "World Exclusive" re TOWIE is a bit bonkers :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    It's a "world exclusive" the way the World Series is only played by North American teams!
    Forum Member

I watched the first series of TOWIE & that was enough, not a shred of personality amongst them, the shallowness of it was nauseating.
    These people are in their early 20s, they should be getting ready in 20 mins & going out for some genuine fun, not spending 7 hrs shopping for the perfect dress, spray tan, pedi & manicure etc & once they do get out, they spend the majority of the time preening in the toilet's mirror^_^^_^
    They're chucking the best part of their lives away for 15mins of fame, what a bloody waste:confused:
    Forum Member
    I watched the first series of TOWIE & that was enough, not a shred of personality amongst them, the shallowness of it was nauseating.
    These people are in their early 20s, they should be getting ready in 20 mins & going out for some genuine fun, not spending 7 hrs shopping for the perfect dress, spray tan, pedi & manicure etc & once they do get out, they spend the majority of the time preening in the toilet's mirror^_^^_^
    They're chucking the best part of their lives away for 15mins of fame, what a bloody waste:confused:

I don't really see the attraction with that TOWIE programme ... managed a few minutes of an episode once to see what it was about. Total & utter rubbish ... this is so-called "celebrity"?!
    Forum Member
    I don't really see the attraction with that TOWIE programme ... managed a few minutes of an episode once to see what it was about. Total & utter rubbish ... this is so-called "celebrity"?!

Oh it is utter garbage, tho I guess that makes me the the winner of the "giving it a chance" cat? Me ............. one full series. You................a few mins of one ep. :D
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Certainly with the TOWIE lot even most people within the UK would not know them.
    I would guess that about 8 out of 10 people could not recognise and name any of them. I know I could not name one and would not know any of them if they were next to me in a shop or in a bar.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any letters in the alphabet after Z to describe the list that this weeks cover *stars* would fit into?

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/claire-sweeney-daniel-reilly-baby-jaxon
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,863
    Forum Member
    At one point it had overtaken Hello! in real celeb pulling power and sales - but now it's z list crap I wouldn't line a rabbits cage with
    Forum Member
    Are there any letters in the alphabet after Z to describe the list that this weeks cover *stars* would fit into?

Heavens to murgatroyd! What a total load of no-marks! Madness ... is anybody really interested in these people?
    VoodooChic wrote: »
    At one point it had overtaken Hello! in real celeb pulling power and sales - but now it's z list crap I wouldn't line a rabbits cage with

I recall it originally being a rival to Hello magazine ... don't think Hello! have much to worry about these days
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Claire Sweeney looks nothing like Claire Sweeney!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) of course! Classiest, most traditional & private, without a photographer in sight. They will, naturally, have done the Christmas photos in November thus leaving actual Christmas to be classy & private ;-)

Oh a few pictures will appear, same as last year:) Privacy is overrated for some zlisters
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natasha what her name from atomic kitten recently
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zzz list?
    JaXon? :confused: Eurgh. Jax for short... Jax as in toilet.

Zzz listers really don't think when it comes to the chavtastic names they foist upon their kids, do they?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure these saddo's are contracted to the magazine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona, Towie anyone with a new baby *yawn* Peter Andre, Katie Price. I would be here all day if I listed everyone.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 2 most heinous culprits must surely be Peter 'becoming more private but have done more than 8 cover shoots already this year and I love my kids' Andre and Michelle Heaton, who, unlike Angelina, seems to feel the need to show us the detritus of every operation.