✭✭
    Judy and Tim I hope!
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,862
    Forum Member
    Judy and Alison.
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen the songs/dances yet but I think it's genuinely quite tough to predict who'll get bottom 2 this week (and this year in general).
    Some of the guys at the bottom clearly have fans and we don't really know how big some of the fanbases are yet (or if the leaders at the moment have enough voters to survive a bad week).

My guess for this week's bottom 2 would be 2 of Steve, Tim or Judy. I'm just not sure if Steve has a big enough fanbase in comparison to those below to stay away from the bottom 2 (plus I think Simon will get the bounceback vote this week) and think one of Judy or Tim may not get enough votes to save them from danger.

There are several people though that I think could be 'in danger'.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I,m finding it difficult to call who will be in the dance of this series, my gut feeling is Simon will be in trouble I dont think the Charleston will be his dance.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Could Mark Be in the dance off

I really hope so - and I hope he goes! Cannot bear him. . .
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    MayD wrote: »
    Who it will be and who it should be are very different things.

It should be Judy and Scott

Only the Deity knows who it will be as we're still very much in the popularity phase of the series making it almost impossible to predict with any degree of certainty.

TBPH, I wish they would stop dragging in the duffers like Sargeant and Widdecombe who are obviously going to be pants and only there for the comedic value. Such as it is :(

Me too. What it should be and who actually is in the dance off is a different kettle of fish.

I really hope that Simon does better this week. Would love it to be someone really good like Frankie against Mark.
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the practise footage from ITT i'd say Caroline is in trouble Quickstep does not seem like it's her dance and possibly Steve
  • PinkDiamondPinkDiamond Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope it isn't someone with potential who goes, leaving duffers like Scott, Judy and Tim in the competition.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    There are quite a few to choose from. Imo Judy will be in for a few weeks yet, Anton still seem to have fans.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Caroline is safe I might through a vote her way this week just to make sure