Eric

What a conundrum! I've gone from being indifferent to him. To being annoyed by him. To start to tolerate him. To grudgingly finding him funny. Now I think I absolutely bloody adore him.

He speaks a lot of sense too!

Comments

• VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a good bloke, it's all banter with him, nothing nasty is meant in what he says to people.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've liked him from the start.

Where other people see bullying I see tongue in cheek humour. And he can take it back too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spent a week with him and his family once by chance, hated him to start with, but then found he has the biggest heart. Hope he goes on to win, he deserves it imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad he stayed in tonight....Thought he was a goner for sure, well done the great british public!
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    So glad he stayed in tonight....Thought he was a goner for sure, well done the great british public!

I've been switching my allegiance from day one. I think this year's lot have been a really great lot. At this moment I'm feeling a lot of Eric Love!
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I'm with you OP. I do accept now it is all tongue in cheek with him and a bruskness we're just not used to on the TV nowadays.
  • LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a conundrum! I've gone from being indifferent to him. To being annoyed by him. To start to tolerate him. To grudgingly finding him funny. Now I think I absolutely bloody adore him.

He speaks a lot of sense too!

Me too. At first he annoyed me to death. Now I want him to win - I am so fickle :D:D